1

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Park C-Chanyeol"

Baekhyun was pressed against the bathroom wall- cool tiles resting against the exposed plain of his small back. Chanyeols large hands cupped cold thighs and Baekhyuns arms loosely hung around broad shoulders.

Eyes slit closed in bliss and head carelessly tilted back in euphoria. Sinful mewls uncontrollably slipped out of Baekhyuns sweet mouth. Legs tightening around the youngers waist with each grunt and moan that embraced the acoustics of the room. Each lewd noise driving Chanyeol closer and closer to the edge.

Warm water lightly trickled from the discarded shower. Chanyeol placed Baekhyuns body against the sink counter. Trembling, Baekhyuns arms barely kept him from resting his face upon the plastic surface below him, one palm shakily placed upon the cold plastic, another pressed firmly against the misty mirror leaving a distinct outline upon the clouded glass. Baekhyuns whole body moved immaculately to the rhythm of Chanyeols hips. Always in sync as if they'd been in this position a million times- by now they probably had.

Baekhyun was at the very end of honest euphoria. He had completely lost control of all thoughts besides the feeling of Chanyeol inside him. The skin on skin contact, the lewd sounds, the heat encompassing his whole being and the perfect balance of care and carelessness. He wanted to take control as he always did eventually. He needed to make sure Chanyeol felt good too. He wanted to see the red heads face as he came.

Baekhyun turned his head to face the younger, placing a shaky hand on his bare chest before pushing Chanyeol down onto the wooden chair that usually housed their towels. Baekhyun sat on top of the red heads thighs before bringing their lips together in a slow sensual manner. And just from that action Chanyeol already knew Baekhyun was as close as he was to finishing.

Smirking slightly, Chanyeol pulled away from his elders face and placed a sweet kiss on the side of Baekhyuns warm neck. Baekhyun began slowly grinding. His breathing shortening as time went on. His words residing into incoherent mumbles. Baekhyun gulped. His mind fogged and his insides tightening.

Chanyeols head was resting in the crook of Baekhyuns neck as he let out pleasured hums before running his two fingers gently along the main artery protruding from under the porcelain skin. Baekhyun shivered as Chanyeol harshly pressed the skin connecting his collarbone to the base of his neck. Chanyeol smiled at the feeling of Baekhyuns body writhing uncontrollably on top of him- the feeling of nails being dragged along his back and digging into his otherwise unblemished skin turned him on even more so than usual. Chanyeols hands tightened their grip around the olders hips. Baekhyuns arms tensed around the tallers neck.

Soft lips met hot skin as Chanyeol trailed sloppy kisses all over the elders neck. He stopped occasionally to bite and suck on the supple surface. His lips made their way to Baekhyuns Adam's apple, where he placed a sweet kiss, before dragging his tongue along the skin from the base to the jawline. Baekhyuns moans got louder as Chanyeol solely focused all his attention on that one specific area- leaving behind marks and traces wherever he willed.

Baekhyun knew all of Chanyeols kinks. He loved every single bit of attention he was given from the younger regarding them- he loved the feeling of being used so frequently by the red head, the feeling of possibly being the one who knows the most about him, the feeling of being different than the others Chanyeol slept with who Baekhyun hated so much.