pig💕

pls don't read this if you're in a good mood or in any mood tbh.

i don't wanna ruin anyone's new years but i just really needed to write something for my fishy

if there's any typos its probably cos i can't see anything

;

i love you a lot and you're the only pet i've ever cared about, the others were pretty and cool but you were the one who was always there, even if you used to be shy and not come out from the back of the fish tank under the rock.

i remember when my friends came round to my house they would always be so interested in the fish tank and look at all the rainbow tetras and guppies but i would point you out at the back and say 'that's pig but he's nocturnal so you won't see him in the daytime' and then 'he has magical powers' i was such a weird kid wow.

and then when the fish tank downstairs broke you moved into my room with a bunch of tetras and even though the temperature of the water changed and you were no longer in a hawaii, you survived when the others didn't and i was so happy cos you were so precious to me even then.

i think i forgot that you were mortal with how well you always did even when that bitch forgot to feed you when i was away and i came back and you were skinnier than usual poor thing. i really hope the last few weeks weren't too painful for you and being blind didn't destroy your happiness :c.

fishy, you were the best dwarf pleco ever to exist and even if we get a new one they will never replace you ♡

well done for living so long old pal

rip pig- 

2003- dec 31 2018

(obviously its eyes weren't usually white)

my baby :ccc

thx trisha for everything