The Christmas Wish

Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mira was excited as she stepped foot into the large room. Around her candles gave off a glow illuminating the beautiful man at the piano. She listened for a moment as he played, walking slowly towards him.

"Hallo Mira," he said, his voice like honey as his fingers danced along the ivory keys. He patted the spot on the bench next to him and Mira took a seat.

She put her head on his shoulder as he played and let out a soft sigh. This was a moment she was waiting for, her meeting was approved and with not a minute to spare. Christmas was in three days and she needed a little help to make this year special. All in the name of love, the eternal matchmaker was determined to finally see several of her ships sail. Then...babies!

The song ended, and he wrapped an arm around her, "tell me, what is it you desire?"

Mira blinked, clearing her head for a moment as she looked up into his large dark eyes. "I want all my friends to find true love on Christmas."

"Ah, such a sweet gift but I can only give you one," he said.

Mira pursed her lips, her brows furrowing as she thought through who would deserve this most. She knew asking for all of her friends would be a bit much, but she had to try. After all she would only get to strike this deal once and after that, she couldn't bargain with the fallen angel again.

He placed a light kiss ot her forehead, "time's ticking, love."

The simple act made her eyes go wide as she saw in her mind the one person she knew needed this above all other. Her one friend who had lost so much, gave up everything and was still the most caring and giving person in Fairy Tail. "L-Lucy Heartfilia."

"Yer sure?" he asked as he took a sip of scotch.

Thinking of Lucy and delighting in seeing her favorite ship sail would be amazing. Then she would help out two friends with one request. This was perfect, and they were the cutest couple, well they will be the cutest couple. She could already picture the pink haired brown eyed babies. "Yes, Lucy needs and deserves true love."

"Then she is very lucky to have you as a friend. Most people don't see me for someone else. Usually it's all about them."

He snapped his fingers and a small potion materialized on the piano. It shimmered in various shades of pink and Mira could feel the power coming from it. She grabbed it, holding it in her hand she let out a squeal of delight.

"Now, she needs to drink the whole thing. Then within thirty minutes her true love will appear to her and you'll get all those adorable babies," he said with a light chuckle.

"What do I owe you?" she asked as he stood up. He arched a sculpted brow as a slow smile came across his lips.

"You've already paid me, now go," he said as he guided her out of the room. Mira hugged him again enjoying his scent and warmth under the finely tailored silk suit.

She put the bottle in her purse and turned to leave, "thank you so much Lucifer."

If Mira had turned around to watch she would have seen the man shift form, becoming a lightly tanned woman with white eyes, tattoos and jewel toned hair. If the woman had paid attention she would have heard the chuckle and the very soft, "oh Mard, yer gonna love this Christmas, I'm so bloody clever."

Mira heard nor saw any of that, instead visions of Natsu and Lucy kissing under mistletoe filled her head. Now she just had to wait for the Christmas eve party, slip this into Lucy's drink and watch the magic of love take hold.