Chapter 3

A/N: oml guys im sooo srryyy I haven't updated this storyyyy. I was working really hard on my other book 'Roonie' which you should totally read... wink wonk

I hope you enjoy this long overdue chap..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tae and Taeko were now in a room by themselves, just how Namjoon had left them.

"So." Tae broke the silence.

Taeko looked over at her brother with soft eyes. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand why you didn't want to talk to me."

Taeko shook her head. "No, it's not okay. I was being petty and selfish. I shouldn't have acted that way. I'm sorry Taetae."

Without warning, Taeko engulfed her brother in a big hug. Tae wasn't expecting her to apologize so quickly. He hugged her back, enjoying the time with his sister.

"It's okay. I forgive you."

Taeko released from the hug and looked up at Tae. "I'm glad."

This time, Tae was the one to hug Taeko, as they just hugged each other and enjoyed the presence.

*******

(A/N: so we're just gonna call Taeko, Koko now because it kinda looks confusing to me being Tae and Taeko. :)))))

"I see you two have made up." Joon said, as Tae and Koko walked into the living room, where he was sitting on the couch.

Tae sat down next to Joon. "It was easier than I expected."

Koko shot her brother a glare. "Shut it. I just started talking to you again. Don't ruin it."

Tae put his hands up in surrender as Koko sat down on the couch. Joon was in the middle, so the two siblings were sitting on opposite sides of him. Koko sighed and laid her head on Joon's shoulder. She yawned and snuggled into his side, causing him to smile and lay his head on top of hers.

"Hey, I'm tired too!" Tae whined.

Joon rolled his eyes and gestured towards his other shoulder. Tae smiled and happily laid his head down.

"You guys are weird." Koko said, eyes closed with a concerned facial expression.

"Tell me about it. He just wants attention." Joon scoffed. "But just to be clear, I'm not weird. It's just him."

Tae shot his head up. "That's not right! You're the one who's sitting in between two siblings, who may I remind you, look almost exactly the same, just different genders."

"Tae, just shut it and lay your head back down." Koko retorted.

Tae pouted and laid his head back on Joon's shoulder.

******

"Let me get this straight. Tae is seventeen and you're sixteen?" Joon asked.

"Yeah. He's one year older." Koko explained.

Koko and Joon were in her room, getting ready to sleep. Tae made Joon sleep in Koko's room, as he took Joon's. He wanted a room to himself.

"I still can't believe he made me come sleep in here." Joon said, mouth full of toothpaste.

Koko came out of her closet where she was getting dressed. She was wearing one of Joon's t-shirts that she had stolen from the laundry, which was oversized on her, and a pair of black lace panties.

Joon looked at what Koko was wearing, and he couldn't stop staring. Koko froze when she noticed he had his eyes on her. "I can put something else on if-"

"-no it's fine! I was just looking at that shirt you're wearing. Isn't that mine?" Joon lied, as he finished brushing his teeth and came out of the bathroom.

"Yep. I took it from the laundry. I needed something to wear to bed." Koko made her way to the bathroom and put her hair into a messy bun. "Also, if you're gonna stare at me like that, at least tell me what's wrong with me."

Joon's eyes widened and he walked closer to Koko. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You look perfect. I was just staring at you beautiful figure."

Koko blushed. She rarely blushed, but when she did, it meant she really was flustered. Joon then snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. His sudden action caught her off guard, causing her to yelp.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Joon smirked.

Koko giggled. "A little bit."

"I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to get my hands on that beautiful figure."

"I-I think I'm j-just gonna go to b-bed." Koko wiggled out of Joon's arms and went over to her bed and got under the covers.

Joon pouted. "But that's no fun."

"You can join me if you want." Koko patted the empty space on the bed next to her.

"I thought you'd never ask." Joon got in the bed next to Koko and pulled the covers up, before wrapping his arms around her again and pulling her close, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck. Koko obliged this time and buried her face in Joon's chest.

As she was laying there, Joon had already fallen asleep and she was just enjoying his warm embrace. In his embrace is where she soon fell asleep, too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chap. ik it took a while to come out and I apologize but it is what it is.

also changed my outro note and explained it more in an A/N I will be posting after this on both of my stories.

Thanks for reading loves! 💗👏💕