Chapter 1

Nichole's POV

"Welcome to the outside world, ang Wonder Son ng Quezon City, Manolo!"

Ang weird ng naramdam when they announced na evicted si Manolo. I was happy kasi I missed him so much pero nalungkot din ako 'cause akala ko na he had a chance of winning.

As Manolo walked through the door and walked up to the stage, I caught a glimpse of his smiling yet sad face. Habang the hosts were interrogating him of his experience in the house, I was too preoccupied pondering at the fact na I can get to spend more time with him. As Manolo went down the stage, I literally ran into him and bumped my head into his chest and fell. We both shared a laugh as he pulled me up from the ground. He hugged me tight and asked how I was. I said that I was fine but I also told him that I felt better now that he's with me. Tumawa pa siya ulit and he hugged me longer and tighter.

"Hoy! Tama na muna yan!" sabi ni Jacob, as he laughed. Nolo and I separated from our hug as we shrugged at Kuya Jacob's exclamation. Nolo hugged Kuya Jacob and greeted all the ex-housemates. But Manolo wept when he saw his whole family standing near us. He ran to them and hugged them. He kept on saying, "I love you, guys. Na-miss ko talaga kayo." After 10 minutes or so, Manolo's family allowed Manolo to meet up with his fans waiting in front of the Big Brother house. "Hi guys! Thank you! Thank you!" He laughed when he saw a big 'NichoLo' tarp and he looked at me and grinned. I grinned back but after that he got lost in a sea of fans and I left because I had school bukas ugh.

END OF CHAPTER 1