PROLOGUE & Author's Note

A Thousand years ago, seven great warriors gathered their powers given by Lord Armes, Lord of Sculbergin. They choose their path to fight evil against Prince Shedar, prince of Underworld. He wants Sculbergin, Flora, Miro, Kalisius, Touren and Earth to be his kingdom. But unfortunately, the seven warriors have the elements of the Earth.

Wincel control WIND as her power. Hydra use his WATER. Clay gathered NATURE to fight in evil. Zam give herself with THUNDER. Phyro engaged FIRE. Shadow need DARKNESS to fight and Shine uses LIGHT to protect one another in evil. The seven warriors unite to fight Shedar against his purpose to have the World itself.

Shine and Shadow used their RUNE to seal Shedar's power in Provous(land of sorrow) for the world to be safe. But Shedar promise he'll come back in the name of Tranius(god of promises). He'll come back for revenge.

And now. Shedar's come back began and his power increased to its limits. Lord Armes loose Sculbergin and his trown as the King of Sculbergin.

Laciel. The Guardian of Faith, search for the seven warriors to have they power. The seven new warriors will fight Shedar to bring back the peace and unity in Sculbergin. THE SEVEN CHOSEN HUMAN WILL HAVE THE POWER OF THE ELEMENTAL RUNE OF EARTH.

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS.

(Author's Note): Hi! This is the first time I write my story here at wattpad. Please forgive me for my errors(especially in grammar, i'm not used to it hahaha) and I hope you'll like it. By the way. I'm Jake McNey. Sorry sa mga kababayan kong makakabasa neto. pasensya na. Trying hard ako magenglish. I admit it naman eh. basta kung may Comment kayo about my GRAMMARS comment lang. wag ka mahiya :)