Spooky Love

A little treat ;) little bit of fluff at the end 

words:1911

It was Halloween. The boys had all gotten dressed for SMs big halloween party. WInwin had been thinking of what to give Yuta for his birthday days before since Yuta had planned the perfect one for him. Hen was honestly glad that he was able to spend time with him that night watching movies eating popcorn n snacks. He also never really thank Yuta for the magical night. He woke up in his arms to Yuta staring at him and just smiling. Sicheng couldn't help but blush. Fast forward, Winwin had noticed how Yuta had been very tense lately and decided to help him with a stress reliever. So sicheng decided to pick out some nice all white lingerie. He figured Yuta would like it.

He decide to wear it under his halloween costume hoping no one would hug him to reveal what he was wearing. It was gonna be a job since he's a hug magnet. "This is gonna be hard" winwin said out loud . "What is?" Yuta chime in trying to give winwin the one thing he didn't need a hug. "Uhh nothing, don't worry about it" as winwin was trying to push Yuta away. Yuta face seems to sulk, trying to still seem happy, but sicheng knows the look all to well. "Bu—" "Yutaaa it's time to do your nails!!" The styles yelled out before winwinie could change the atmosphere between them. "Well I guess I gotta go... see ya" Leaving winwin with a half smile.

"Fuck" winwin thought. He had messed up big time. Hell make it up at the party.

The boys had finished their dance practices and where headed to the party. They mad it to the restaurant is was held at. Before they went in winwin ran and asked Yuta if he wanted to sit next to him. This made Yuta smile his million-dollar smile. "of course winwinie" Yuta had sounded so giddy. It made winiwn happy and less anxious for what he had in store for his hyung. As they sat they mingled talked to other artists, talked amongst their band mate. They talked about recent chores and who's is most difficult. The had a serious debate between black on blacks pyramid and picking up a 120 pound mark. Safe to say no one was hurt during this. Having that some of the members were drinking. This all made winwin laugh leaving a very happy yuta asking if he was enjoying himself.

Yuta then tried to force feed him chocolate covered marshmallows even though he had 5 of them in his mouth already. He tried to reject but soon gave in and ate it. Yuta seemed to love stuffing win wins face. Once the party was over the boys went directly back home to their dorms. Everyone taking their makeup off and heading to bed. Winwin decided to put his plan in action once tell fell asleep, oh so he thought he was. "Yuta Hyung??" Sicheng whispered wondering if yuta was still awake. Yuta replied 15 seconds later,"yes winwinie??" "mm you awake? I cant seem to sleep." He replied meekly trying not to wake the eldest." Same, did you need soemthing winwin?" " I... I wanted to give you your birthday present". Yuta was kinda confused cause winwin had already gave him his. Was he confused of the night they spent together Winwin had moved to stand next to yutas bed. Yuta turned over, turned on the lame next to him and was met by a flawless skinned winwin in a beautiful lingerie set. It caused yuta to almost drool on the spot. "Winwin what is this?' Yuta said as he was sitting up grabbing on the sides of sicheng's hips and pulling him into his lap. Winwin settled into yutas lap and hid his face in yutas neck. Heart beating crazily fast. "Hey-hey princess, it's ok calm down" yuta said while he pulled win wins face out of his neck and cupped his chin. He rubbed small circles on sichengs cheek, which he loved, and it seemed to calm him down.