Chapter 13

A/N: I'm so sorry again for the crappy chapters and I will try to update as much as I can and I will try to make a super long chapter this weekend. Promise! Almost 200 reads AHHH! I'm so happy!(: Keep reading and I hope you like it! Read, Review, Vote, and Fan.(: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy: “I’m sorry Louis I won’t be able to take it.”

Louis: “Please Amy it’s only for a couple of months.”

He grabbed onto my wrist and turned me to face him I could see tears forming in his eyes but I couldn’t give in…I wouldn’t.

Amy: “No Louis I can’t, I’m really sorry.”

He loosened his grip and let go of my wrist and I turned around to walk away.

Louis: “Amy, please.”

He said as I was walking. I stopped for a second. Amy don’t give in.  I took a deep breath and kept walking, I could almost see Louis standing there just having his heart ripped out of his chest. I felt horrible but he was going to be on tour for seven months and I can’t stay in a relationship where he will be gone for so long…I just couldn’t. I wanted him to understand that and he even asked if I could come with them but they said no. I didn’t want to go through not seeing my boyfriend for seven months and only being able to text and call and Skype a very small amount.

Louis’s POV

“Amy please….”

I begged, she stopped walking for a second but then continues and soon she is out of my site. I felt the tears slip from my eyes and I wipe some of them and run back to my car and drive back to the apartment and went upstairs and I passed Harry running into my room and slammed the door and locked it. I heard Harry’s feet coming towards the door.

Harry: “Louis?”

I ignored him and didn’t say anything.

Harry: “Lou, what happened?”

Louis: “Harry go away.”

Harry: “No tell me what happened Lou.”

Louis: “No Harry just leave me alone!”

I screamed.

Harry: “LOUIS OPEN THIS DOOR.”

I got up and opened the door and I had red puffy eyes. He walked in and pulled me into a hug and I hugged back and I let my tears fall onto his perfectly clean shirt.

Harry: “It’s okay Lou.”

I pull back.

Louis: “No, no it’s not Harry. She broke up with me because we won’t be here for seven months. It’s not okay! I really love her Harry.”

Harry: “I know you do Lou and I know you guys will get back together because you guys were made for each other and you love each other so much.”

Louis: “If she really loves me then why would she break up with me?”

Harry: “I don’t know but I know she loves you Lou and I bet she is sitting at home crying too.”

I sat down on the floor and Harry sat next to me trying to comfort me but honestly it wasn’t working. I just wanted to be left alone in my room to cry and listen to music. I appreciated the fact that he was trying to make me feel better and everything but…I didn’t want to have anyone’s company accept for Amy’s. I know…we hadn’t been dating for that long but I declared I loved her before we were dating and those two months were some of the happiest months of my life. I spent time with her and the boys and Harry went out with Stephanie, Liam brought Danielle, Niall brought his new girlfriend Morgan, and Zayn brought Perrie. We were all really happy but then Amy broke up with me. I hated seeing her leave me but I guess it’s whatever makes her happy. I may not be happy but whatever I guess.