✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Twenty-Two *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Minho sits down next to Anoleta and Minhee. The bonfire is bright and warm. Kept in control by Katie, who has power over fire.

Anoleta turns from Minhee to Minho.

"Hey bestie!" She said in a high pitched voice.

"Hey bestie!" Minho said back in a high pitched voice. Anoleta laughs. Anoleta and Minho got along well because they pretty much had all the same powers, and a whole ton in common.

"So... when's the wedding?" Minho teases. Anoleta blushes.

"When are Zerachiel, Sabrael, and Serandiel gonna get here?" Seungmin asked.

Minho had totally forgotten. Zerachiel and Sabrael had to go to Earth for something, which they would not tell him what, and Serandiel begged them to take her with them. And today was the day they were coming back.

"They should be here in a few minutes." Minho said. But then a few seconds later Zerachiel, Sabrael, and Serandiel appear right in front of them.

"We're back!" Zerachiel shouts happily.

"You've missed a lot brother." Minhee said as she swings her arm around Zerachiel's shoulder.

"Fill me in?" Zerachiel asked. Minhee nods and they both sit down. Sabrael goes over to Minho and Anoleta while Serandiel goes over to where Zuriel, Eliel and Yeshamiel are sitting.

Minho fills Sabrael in on everything that's happened.

"You're dating Minhee?" Sabrael asked. Anoleta nods.

"Yeah. And you owe me twenty bucks Sabrael. It happened on Christmas Day." Minho said. Sabrael grumbles and pulls out a twenty.

"While we're here... Sabrael. Any crushes?" Anoleta asked.

"I kinda sorta have a crush on Abyzou." Sabrael said.

Anoleta and Minho squeal. Everyone turns to look at them.

"What's going on?" Zerachiel asked.

"Sabrael has a-" Minho starts but is cut off by Sabrael slapping her hand over his mouth.

"It's nothing." She said.

"Want to know something? I know that Zerachiel has a crush on Amenadiel. He talks in his sleep." Sabrael said.

"I know that Minwoo is secretly dating Umabel." Anoleta said.

"How do you know?" Minho asked.

"She told me." Anoleta said with a smile.

👑

Sabrael sits next to her brother and her best friend. But she's staring at the other side of the fire where Abyzou is. He looks up and meets her gaze, making her blush and look down.

Chan notices this and looks between the two. He sighs and sits back enjoying the fire.

"I have something I need to say." Zerachiel said, standing up from his spot. He walks over to where Amenadiel is.

"You've been one of my best friends for a long time. And I want to change that. Amenadiel, will you be my girlfriend?" Zerachiel asked, holding his hand out.

"I will." She said taking his hand. He pulled her up and pulled her close to him. He plants his lips on hers.

"Another twenty bucks Sabrael." Minho said. Sabrael pulls out her money and slaps a twenty in her hand.

"If we're confessing to people tonight then I want to confess too." Abyzou said. He gets up and walks over to where Sabrael, Minho, and Anoleta are sitting.