Seven

This fic still has a long way to go posting wise but I'm done writing it as of yesterday so I need to pick what I'm gonna write next. Will it be:
•Bakugou is dying and Kirishima has so deal with that because you all deserve pain
•that surviving in the wild thing I was talking about before I did this.
•another fantasy au
•something where Bakugou is in a band and Jiro is in the band and then Kaminari drags Kirishima to one of his GF's concerts and Kirishima catches the big gay
• a soul mate AU where you get a tattoo on your wrist when you kiss your soulmate

The hospital did nothing but make Kirishima anxious. It was almost like it was built to cause panic in everybody inside it.
The sharp angles and identical halls made him feel like he was in an endless maze, something artificial and filled with despair. The smell of antiseptic assaulted his nose, freaking him out. Everything was white and the electric lights buzzed overhead like the judgement of a tough crowd, tense and unimpressed.
He found it hard to breathe.
"Kirishima? Dude, is that you?"
He looked up, seeing a familiar head of bright yellow hair, streaked with black.
"Kaminari?"
"Dude! That is you! It's been, what? Three years?"
"Yeah. Three years." Kirishima nodded. He needed this, needed a distraction from the hospital's existence, from his worry about Bakugou.
"What're ya doing in a hospital in Tokyo? I thought you were working for Fatgum."
"I am. We were on a mission with Best Jeanist's team and Bakugou got hurt." Kirishima explained.
"Bakugou, huh? You two are still friends?"
The redhead swallowed, pulling his legs up to his chest. "No, actually. I...uh...sort of confessed my love to him at graduation and he sort of rejected me pretty hard."
"Dude, you were in love with Bakugou?"
"You didn't know?"
"Uhhh no. So if he rejected you, why are you waiting for him?"
"I just wanna make sure he's okay. That's all."
"You still love him, don't you?"
"No!"
"Sure you don't."
"Why are you in the hospital anyway?" Kirishima asked to derail the conversation.
"Had a little accident with a light socket and short circuited. How many Denkis does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Apparently one but he has to get his fiancée to drive him to the ER after she stops laughing at him."
"Congratulations on the wedding, by the way."
"Are you coming?"
"I don't think I'll be able to make it. Sorry."
"You HAVE to come. It's an important day."
"I'll try to make it, but it's a long way from home and I have work."
"I'll drag you there if you don't show up."
Kirishima shrugged.
Kaminari sat down beside him for a while, not saying a word. Maybe he knew that Kirishima was stressed and just needed company. Or maybe he simply had nothing to say.
"I wonder..." Kirishima muttered eventually, breaking the silence. "Why haven't his parents been called? They haven't shown up, but their son is hurt."
"Oh...you didn't hear?"
"Hear what?"
"About two years ago, Mitsuki got in a pretty nasty car accident. She was in a coma for a while but then she died. His dad was pretty torn up about it and no longer leaves his house."
"Really? Fuck, I don't keep up on you guys AT ALL do I?"
"You don't."
"How did Bakugou take it? Was he okay?"
"He was a wreck for a while, I heard. He got in a lot of fights, ended up in jail once or twice. Best Jeanist threatened to fire him over it. I didn't hear about him starting problems again after that, so I guess it worked."
"Shit...I had no idea."
"It's like you said. You don't keep up with us enough."
"Kirishima Eijirou?"
The redhead looked up to see the doctor that had been looking after Bakugou. He was taking his gloves off, face unreadable.
"Is he okay?" Kirishima asked, nervous. Did he even have the right to know.
"The quirk he was hit with...you said it was from a bite?"
"Is he a vampire now?" Kaminari asked.
"Uhm...no...?" The doctor raised an eyebrow. "He has amnesia."