Bonus Chapter

These are very short stories that may or may not have happened. : > since I want to make up on how I've made you guys waited. The story might be set in either the future of the present

What if = did not happen
The time when = happened

What if Abuto accidentally groped Mira in front of Kamui?

Abuto felt something squishy and recognize the feeling—he remembered the first time he touched one of these; it was heavenly. As he remembered the feeling, he unconsciously indulged himself by massaging Mira's chest.

Abuto snapped back to reality.

    "Oh, shit! Shit, shit, shit, S H I T!!!" Abuto panicked. "M-Mira-san, my apologies!!! I didn't know it was you!!"

However, Mira did not react, moreover she looked deadpan to Abuto. It's as if she didn't care she was groped and Abuto was glad but his dignity was still shaking. Lucky for them, not a single soul surrounded them, at least that's what Abuto thought.

    "It's fine but...." Mira trailed off.

    "What? What is it?" Abuto questioned. Nervously, Mira pointed at Abuto's back and the vice captain reluctantly spun around slowly to see his captain smiling, but his eyes wide open and he was gritting his teeth. The wrath was palpable.

    "I oughta pluck your balls and throw it to space," Kamui threatened ominously, and Abuto felt like it could literally happen, considering his captain was a possessive freak that would rather take risks than defeat.

    "Now, now, Captain. Calm down," Abuto said, though he's as hysterical as Kamui at the moment, so Mira tried to take care of the situation.

    "Kamui." Mira rolled her eyes. "It was an accident. I'm sure he didn't mean i—"

Kamui quickly hugged Mira tightly, and he squished his face into Mira's soft chest.

    "Abuto had the privilege of grabbing your boobs I'd have the privilege of laying on it, right?" Kamui asked too innocently.

The scene was too awkward for Abuto to handle so he quietly snuck out from the scene and moved on to the balcony, where he let out his breath in relief.

Back to Mira and Kamui, they were still stuck in the same position. Mira was getting bored so she pushed Kamui away, and the silly captain pouted after letting go of Mira, trying to gain some pity from her.

    "Eh, so unfaithful~ you need to make up to me!" Complained Kamui. "How about making out with me?"

    "Disgusting. Get away from me."

What if Umibozu visited Kamui and then saw his grandchildren that Kamui didn't tell him about?

Umibozu strolled into a serene planet, and he walked through the foreign, alien garden that he thought Kouka might've loved if she were here. There was a house ahead of him, a house Umibozu was headed to. The wooden bungalow house was elaborate; intricately carved with flowers coiling on the rails.

    "Hmph. Some idiot must've given me the wrong address. No way Kamui would lounge in a such a beautif—"

    "Ah—Umibozu!?" Abuto called.