⌜ end ⌟

and he's back at it,❞ donghyuck sighed as he saw his bestfriend lying down the sofa while his eyes at his phone, ❝i'm going to hold a wedding for you and your phone.

mark placed his phone down, ❝how about you hold a wedding for haechan and i?

speaking of that kid,❞ donghyuck sat down at the other sofa while his eyes all on mark.

he's only a year younger than you.

what?❞ the tanned male scrunched his nose, ❝you pedo.

i am not.❞ mark groaned, it annoyed him how his boyfriend and donghyuck acts a lot like the same, they even look almost alike. if haechan wasn't just chubbier (but he loved that about him), shorter, and wears spectacles then they would totally pull off as twins.

but mark didn't want haechan to change. he loves him for who he is.

when will you introduce him to me?❞ donghyuck pouted, ❝jisung has seen him already! i'm your bestfriend, i should supposedly be the first one to see him.

mark rolled his eyes at his bestfriend childish action, ❝you have seen him already.

months of knowing haechan and he still didn't introduce to his memebrs. everyone in the group had seen haechan but only at the fansign event, he never told them that they met up about that. every meet ups with haechan was always a secret. he asks permission from their manager but the reasons are always strolling in the park, or finding inspirations to write lyrics. the manager thought that it would do no harm if mark goes alone, not like he'll do anything stupid.

now that haechan is his boyfriend, he thinks that it was the right time to introduce haechan to them. he didn't mean to let jisung know first, it was just an accident but he told him not to tell anyone about haechan.

what? where? when?❞ donghyuck gasped, trying to remember everyone he has seen, as if he can though. ❝i swear mark lee.

just when mark was about to answer all of donghyuck's questions, a knock from the front door was heard. donghyuck stood up, thinking that it was just of the members paying a visit in the 127's dorm.

but it wasn't.

it wasn't even a member of nct.

may i help you?❞ donghyuck raised a brow, finding the short male very familiar but couldn't remember.

the short male gulped, it was like looking at a mirror. but of course, was more everything. much more taller, beautiful, and his skin was more smoother than his. it was like seeing an angel.

is m-mark here?

donghyuck opened the door wide and then pointed at the lazy ass who's lying down the sofa while smiling, ❝mark someone wants to see you.