[T H I R T Y]

"zach it's three am go to bed." i cried as zach continued to shake me. i pulled my pillow over my face to blockout his phones flashlight.

"but i heard a noise and now i'm scared." he whined.

"and? go to bed, your fine." i groaned.

he wasn't going down without a fight. he grabbed my pillow and threw it on his bed. "no, your sleeping with me tonight. okay?"

"can i go back to sleep?" i asked, sitting up and looking at him as he nodded. he wrapped his arms around my waist and under my butt. i then connected my arms around his neck. he put me on his bed and pulled the blankets up, turning his flashlight off before getting comfortable.

"zach?"

"hmm?" he mumbled.

"you didn't hear a noise, did you?" i asked, looking up at him as my chin rested on his bare chest. his eyes were closed and it was obvious he was quickly falling back to sleep.

"no."

<~>

"we always seem to catch them doing this, do think it's a coincidence or do they want us to find them like this?" jacks voice laughed.

"i don't know, but we might as well get our pictures while we can." corbyns phone camera snapped multiple times, indicating that he now had new 'zeden' photos.

"go away, we're trying to sleep." zach sleepy voice rumbled. he removed his arm from around me as he pulled the blanket over our head before rapping it back around me.

the moment of peace didn't last long as the blanket was soon ripped off again by daniel.. "i hate to break this up, i really do, but we have soundcheck in an hour."

"fine." zach slowly got up and shook me awake, believing i was still asleep. "eden, come on, wake up."

i slowly moved around and sat up. "oh gosh. jack if i go to your story will i see another post of zach and i?"

"what? no. not at all." he smirked before turning and walking out of our hotel room.

i rolled my eyes and got up, going to my luggage. i dug throughout it until i found a black hooded crop top and high waisted ripped jeans. then i put on some checkered vans then i say on my bed, waiting for zach to be done in the bathroom.

today was going to certainly be strange, and i really hoped things weren't going to be awkward between zach and i.