chap -2

At singhaniya : mansion a man in his late fifties was moanifying his wife lets see wht happened between them
Raman - ishu plz ab ro math agaeiyegi vo bas ye ek saal uske bad vo vaha kabhi nhi jayiegi i promise u
Ishitha- whlie cleaning her nose asked sacchi
Ram- smiled at his wife's antics nd said mucchi now challo brkfst karthe hai warna tumhara prince mujh pe war karega ye sochke ki uske appa uske amma ko rularahe hai
Ishu- smiled at his talks nd they went towards the dinning table ishitha app baithiye mein abhi ko dekh kar athi hu she said and moved but stopped listning a voice amma i m here good morning ,abhii tum ithani subha subha kaha se a rahe ho
Abhi- amma vo jog ke liye
Ishitha - showed her eyes nd shoutted what is this raman ,raman who was silently reading news paper jerked with her voice ,abhi chuckled but controlled becz he knows he lighted fire to an cool valcano now he has to bear the consequences oops not him actually his father ,
Ram- mein kya kiya hai asked with most innocent face
Ishu - sab apki vajhe se ho raha hai apke vajhe se meri beti london mein hai 6 saal se aur mera beta jo yeha mere pas hokar bhi nhi hai kyu dethe hai app use ithana kam dekhiye kal rath ko 2 baje ghar aiyatha aur ab subhe uth kar jog pe chala gaiya uski sehath ka bilkul khaiyal nhi hai apko she blabbered all her frustation out abhi nd raman kept listning her patiently becz they know she is right she has no one in the house all day abhi nd raman leaves office in morning nd they return in nights may mid nights even they she goes to ngo to spend her time but she feeling all alone becz she is missing her daughter she is very protective about her kids even a scratch on them she will set raman on fire (lol) she turned to abhi baccha tum fresh hokar ajo mein tuhare liye brkfst banathi hu abhi left with tht nd ishu glared raman for tht he gave a puppy look to her but dint worked she left for kitchen she was preparing omlate whn raman came nd back hugged her for which she glared but he dint leave her raman signalled all workrs to leave they all leave raman ishu i m sorry he said with guilt ushitha sensed the serious ness in his voice nd turned to face him he was having slight tears in his eyes now she was feeling guilty to make him sad its not tht he dont miss spending his time with  kids nd wife  he do but he has abhi around him making him feel better he also misses his princess very much but he wont show ishu i m sorry raman with tht they hug each other nd raman said i m sorry ishu i know how u feel past 6 yrs becz me and abhi are busy in our works nd u miss our princes but turst me i will turn every thing but after this one year plz while ishu nodded like understanding she cleared the tears from his face so did he till thn abhi came and family had brkfst with nok joks nd completed their brkfst nd some time with ishitha nd left for work till thn ishitha felt some relief ishu also left for ngo nd returned at afternoon nd prepared the lunch for her mens nd sent to through the driver at night they returned exhausted ishu massaged abhi s hair with oil he kept his head on lap and slept after some time ishu wake him up and dropped in his room and coverd him with blanket and kissed his fore head lovingly good night baccha and turned of the lights she went to her room find raman gazing at the stars she came and holded raman from shoulder kept her head on his shoulder kya soch rahe hai for which raman responeded hmm ishu mein soch raha tha ki hame abhi ki shaddi karvadena chaiye with ishitha jerked nd stared him with shock .......

( so guys how is the story plz let me know if i did any mistake plzzzzz) happy new year guys may this year filled with joy in ur lifes
😘😚😘😚😘😚
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
Happy New Year