Chapter #9

"He couldn't remember the past is condeem to repeated it." - George Santiyana.

"If I'm an advocate for anything, it is to move as far as you can, as much as you can." - Auʇouɥʎ Bonɹpɐıu.

There are swearings in this chapter, (or should I said strong languages) so here's your damn warning I guess!!!

This chapter is dedicated for Abby_Reads

☆☆☆Dhiego's Pov☆☆☆

After we are killing Kaci and Rachel, now we are setting on to our next targets: Eloise, Debra and Ellie, which are not far away from here, so we are heads into the deeper part of the woods, it is on the areas only Supernatural creatures are known to roaming around, Liss and I knows this area all too well, because we are often playing hide and seek with our older siblings here too, which we are know it is kinda weird place to meet your future mate, but yeah😂!

"So who are our next target?!?." "Yeah, that are fun too, who are our next target anyway?." "Well, our next targets are Eloise, Debra and Ellie, I know it was not going to be easy to kill those two ladies, but we are more than capable to get the fucking job done!!!." "Yeah, it is just like play tags with our older siblings, except you'll die after you were tagged, which is not a game at all." "Yeah, it is!!!." "The Avengers™, let's go and kill them all!!!." "You're sounded more like your Dad and Tony Stark at the same time by the fucking minute!!!." "Well I have to honest with you guys, even my youngest brother Novak said that I more liked Dad than he does, eventhough he was named after him." "Yeah, I heard that from Max, to be honest, I thought he was joking, but after hearing it from the man himself, now I know that he is telling the fucking truth!!!." "Yeah, you were the Alpha of your family right?." "Yeah bro, it is!!!." "Okay, enough chit-chat, I found Eloise's scent tracks, so let's go!!!." "Yes!!! Eloise is doomed!!!." "Yeah, so are Ellie and Debra too."

After we are finding Eloise's scent tracks, now we are heading further into the Dark Woods, I never thought I could have a mate that really that knows what am I thinking, before I could say it myself, now that is the mate of my life!

"Okay guys, let's go and follow that fucking scent right now!!!." "Liss, Dhiego, Maximilian, Yvette, wait for us!!!." "Hey guys... do you guys heared that?." "Yeah, it sounds like a fucking dragon? I mean it can't be our dragon pets, because they are never getting out of their fucking cages, without us doing it." "If it was not our dragon pets, then who is the fuck thing that is hanging up there?." "It seems that he's just feel a sleep, which is in a very strange way to sleep for a dragon to be honest." "He's sleep like a fucking bat! that is cool." "Yeah, he's just like the Mothman, Owlman and Lizzardman, but they're just as elusive as he does." "Well, how he can go up there is an amazing thing, considering his size you know!!!." "I heard that he's been called as..." "It's Dragon Beast! Mr. Rodriguez, I can hear you from up here you know!." "What the fuck!!!." "How do he can do that?." "And What the fuck!!!." "Because I am a fucking beasty and badass!!!." "He's self-titled himself? that is a fucking strange."

After we are following the scent track, we are also stumbled on a Strange dragon creature, and he's awakens from his bloody slumber and the way he talks is sounds very femiliar to us...

"The Sleeping Beauty is awaken at last!!! now I can finally start my bloody findish pranks on the fuckingly naughty children." Leonardo said loudly, while he's hops down from the tree.

"Anyways, how could you know my last name? I didn't even saying it to anyone while we are at here, and how could you mind-called us despite you not a fucking Warewolf?." Maximilian said loudly, while he's curious at the same time.