Release

I feel alone and I know that no one cares I just know I can feel it no one ever checks up on me no one ever wants to sit down and have a conversation with me I'm hurt I'm sad I want to be loved I want to be cared for I want people to want me and appreciate me but it doesn't feel that way even my friends I feel like they use me for their benefits whenever they have an issue they know they can talk to me but whenever I have an issue I feel like they easily let it go or brush it off I tried to convince myself that it's normal that friendships are meant to be like that but no I feel like if I let the few close friends I have go I'll be lonely even though I already am but I'll be physically lonely no one to walk with in the halls no one to joke with I've thought about hurting myself multiple times as a release as a way to feel better but I know my life is worth it I know I'm worth it I have things that I want things that if I leave I won't be able to accomplish I want love, happiness, success and I know that I can achieve those things if I grow and wait but I don't know how long I can take feeling like this I want it to end the pain in my heart I'm waiting to find someone to put my love in but what if I put my happiness in one person and they leave me I'll be broken more broken than I already am so what what am I'm I suppose to do?