part nine...

* Early update *

*3 more chapters followed by an epilogue

flashback continued.....

after meeting with doctor ram comes out and looking at maniks room door just then his phone started ringing he picks the phone ...

Ram: hello ...

caller: appa were are you .. you said na that you will be at home till i woke up but see its been 1 week still u are hear ...( pout)

Ram: nandu .. i was helping some one he is very injured beta you know helping someone is very good...

nandini: now is he fine appa ???

Ram: he is up now but he lost his memory he only remembers his name and nothing eles ...

nandini: dont worry appa everything will be fine ...

Ram smile and said give phone to amma and nandini gives phone to her amma ram said rajshree about manik memory loss and ask her what to do they discussed about it and finally decide to bring him home until they doesn't found his family.... then finally after a week manik got discharged doctors says give him full rest and don't let him stressed...

14 march 2009 ...
( my birthday date 😍😍)

At hospital manik is standing looking himself in mirror with confused face and saying...

Manikpov...
Who i am and why i cant remember any think i have no identity only one name manik but who gives me that name god please help me ...

But her pov ended when ram comes in saying ...

Ram: beta chale we have to go home ... ( lets go we have to reach home)

Mamik: home ?? I dont have any home uncle...

Ram: beta you will leave with us in my home until we don't find your family...

Manik: no uncle its fine I don't wanna be burden on any one ...

Ram: you are not burden son and i have told my wife already that i am bring a son for her we have only one daughter and after her she couldn't get another child because of some complications but she will be very happy seeing you ...

Manik smile and just nodded then after completing formality they sit in car in full journeys manik is silent one he couldn't understand and now how his life gona shape up but one think that he don't know that after entering in murthy mansion his life gona change for good ... after 7 hrs and 25 mins of journey they reached murthy mansion

A beautiful house surrounded by greenery manik simply smiled looking at house vishambhar also smiles seeing him smile

Ram; come beta ..

Manik nodded as they walk in priya is standing at the door steps with aarti ki thali and a bright smile she did aarti and welcomes manik in ...

Ram: beta she is my wife priya