Prologue

Location: Somewhere in the Syrian desert

Time: Just before sunset

Date: May 11, 2018

Two men exited a pickup truck and walked over to a tent in the middle of the desert. Inside the tent was a group of more men surrounding a table with something on top that is covered with a tarp. Most of the men were holding AKs with their faces covered, the guy closest to the table had a sidearm but didn't have it drawn. The two men who had arrived only had pistols with one extra clip each.

"What is it?" The man asked. He was Arab looking, despite having a fit body, a tall height, and a beard.

"It's North Korean, Pogpung-3 MIRV, 70-100 kilotons of nominal yield in this one warhead," The man who was closest to the table said.

"Wow."

"Wow, indeed," The dealer said.

"How much do you want," The Arab looking man asked. His friend was behind him standing watch.

"1.5."

"Tell you what, I'll give you 2 just to take it off of you right now," The man offered. The dealer thought about it for a second.

"Deal." The two then shook hands and completed the transaction. They loaded the big, heavy object onto the truck and left.

"What are we gonna do now? You know that we can profit from that hunk of metal," The other man said pointing at the back of the pickup.

"I gotta do something, something not good. I can't hold back from our cause," The first man said. "This is just the icing on the cake, not yet the main event even."

"Whatever you say then, I'll just follow you wherever you go," The other man said and laid back on his seat. The first man just nodded and continued to drive.

Long live the White Mask...

Sometime later...

A group of about seven individuals dressed in full military-grade equipment had raided the camp and has apprehended everyone and has them lined up at gunpoint. The individuals' faces were all covered, but they were obviously special forces. What's more intriguing was that they had the flag of a different nation and a symbol of something that supposedly doesn't exist.

"Where is it?" The individual who seemed to be the commander of the group asked the dealer. Earlier they had beaten him up to soften him for questioning.

"I don't know, they just took it and left, they went that way," The dealer said pointing to the east, "That's all I know I swear!"

"Sir, you may want to take a look at this," Another man said bringing over a modified iPad of some sort. The commander took it and reviewed the information.

"Wow, you are one unlucky person," He said, and turned the iPad to face the man, "You've been scammed, that 2 million was ghost money."

The man didn't say anything.

"Hey, did you guys find anything over there?" The commander asked the rest of his team.

"Nothing sir, no sign of the weapon anywhere, no tracks to follow too," One of the other individuals said, "We could try to follow the car tracks."

"Sir, weather report," The second guy handed him the iPad which was now turned to a different application, "Sandstorm coming in from the south commander, ETA five minutes."

Do cholery, he sighed. "Alright, let's wrap it up!"

"Sir," The third man called out to him, "What of the survivors?"

The commander just looked at him plainly then said, "What survivors?" The man nodded and they aimed their weapons. The commander switched the frequency on his radio, and in the background were the sounds of the hostiles being given swift, and painless endings. "Valkyrie, this is Archangel1-1 requesting extract at our location over."

"Archangel this is Valkyrie, can you confirm that LZ is secure?" The pilot said. The CO looked over his shoulder and saw his team stacking up the bodies in a pile.

"That is an affirmative Valkyrie," he replied.

"Roger that Archangel, we are 1 klick north of your position please stand by."

"Affirmative, thank you Valkyrie," The CO switched off his radio, and regrouped with his team. About half a minute later the helicopter had arrived and they all got in and left the area just in time before the dust storm rolled in and buried all the evidence.

AN: Greetings everyone! Welcome to my latest fanfiction. The rest of the introduction is at the next part, but here's something, the Pogpung-3 is a fictional weapon, I just don't know the names for the real warheads, that's it the rest of the info will be shown further into the story...