Chapter 6

KINGS POV: I was washing me and nessas dishes out and I heard stomping and noises up stairs leaving the water running i ran upstairs into the guest room check on vennessa .

K: babe .

No answer

K: VENNESSA !

V: *crying*

I ran over to the bathroom but the door was locked . This girl is tripping .

K: vennessa man open the door .

V: go away

K: man open the damn door before I break it down .

VENNESSA POV: when king said that i immediately took the test shoving it into its box into a small plastic bag and cuffed it into my hand so I could take it out to the trash .

I open the door to find kings face. it had anger covering it .

K: vennessa why the hell are you crying .

V: nothing baby . im fine

*tries to walk past him*

K: are you sure your ok ? && what's in your hand ?

V: babe . I'm Sure *smiles* , oh && this . Its Uhm ..... my wrappers from my cycle i was just going to take it outside .

K: ok go ahead && come back .

V: ok

Man vennessa was up to something but she cant hold secrets so i never decide to force it out of her and then i look like the bad guy .

VENNESSA POV: that was close . Man i dont know what I should do . If I keep it . its going to be hard for me to Finnish school . But if I dont I'll lose king cause he will find out that he had a kid just due to the arguments that we have . i like getting on his bad side ..but my mom always said dont open your legs if your not really to push out another human being .

I guess I'll keep it quiet until I figure out the right time . Cause right now wasnt so good .

----- This chapter is short . Due to the fact that I was writing only because I wanted to enjoy the story . But I've found a great book I've been reading . So If I'm Not Getting At Least 8 Votes and comments im not going to continue ...

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON HOW IM DOING && WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO READ .

BECAUSE TO ME I DONT FEEL IM DOING SO GOOD CAUSE I GET NOT ENOUGH CREDIT SO ILL KEEP IT ON HOLD UNTIL THE BOOK GETS SOME LOVE ....

Byeeee guys 😢😢😢😢😢😢👎👎👎👎👎✌️✌️✌️✌️