Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Last Sacrifice: Love Fades

J So I want to give a little shout-out to Mandyk007. Your comment really meant a lot to me and I want to thank you in a different way than a reply! Heres 17

Waking up at 4:45 to get ready was not easy. Dimitri wanted to meet at 5:30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. At 5:30 every morning. Which was practically my bedtime every night. Well... that was about to change.

I had decided that every morning that I don't have practice with Dimitri, that I will go and work out on my own. Just to get back into the shape I was in before my escape.

...... My escape.....

I hadn't visited Lissa in a while. But for me to succeed in my hunt for her sibbling, I need to block her or I might give in to missing her enough.

I showered sitting down in the shower. I was practically dead.

I blew dry my hair and put it in a ponytail. I pulled on some sweats and a cut off shirt. Damn, I forgot my contacts. If I forgot them, I woulda been screwed. Then I put my nikes on and was out. As I walked out the door, I shivered. Damn, I thought.

I pulled my key out, shot up the stairs, grabbed a jacket, then started walking to Dimitris.

The walk took a little longer than I thought and I was about 15 minutes late.

I sighed.

He was already outside stretching and getting ready to practice.

"Your late." He noted. Gee I thought I was early..

"Yeah I know. Sorry, I-" He cut me off.

"If you wanna follow through with this, then you need to show up on time." He said. A little harshly I might add.

"Kay." was my only response. What the hell was up his ass this morning? Gosh.

He mumbled something. I didn't catch any of what he said other than my name. Rose.

I stared at him for a minute then got down and stretched.

"So... show me what I need to stretch." I said. I already knew what he would show me, but I had to remind myself, the new me is "dumb" to this.

"Ok. Straddle your legs and go down the middle. You wanna stretch that lower back so you wont pull anything while learning how to punch or kick." He got down and showed me.

"Ok." I did what he showed me.

"That's good. Now lay down on your back. Pull your leg up and hold it in the air. Kind of like your kicking the sky, but on your back." He didn't even know how gay he sounded right now. I wanted to tease him, but held back with great reluctance.

After stretches, he wanted my to do air kicks.

After the stretching, he pulled out hand dummies.

He slipped them on and came at me. I tried to think quick on what to do. I could have missed his attack, but I have to play dumb. I jumped out of the way.

"Wh-What the hell?" I tried to sound out of breath and scared.

"This will teach you how to avoid an attack or dodge it. Im going to do it again. Always be prepared. And NEVER, ever, ever, hesitate. That is the most important lesson I will ever learn or teach." He said turning around.

"Mkay." This brought tears to my eyes. I had to turn around for a sec and pretend to tighten my ponytail.

While tightening my ponytail, I felt arms come around me and put me in a hold.