Last Update

Hi guys, I am so sorry if you expected this to be a new chapter... But I just wanted to let you guys know why I have not updated since like december.

1. I am soooooo sorry for making Shane be so mean to cat. I am 100% aware that he would not do any of those things in real life. Of course its unrealistic thats why its called fanFICTION because none of it is real its a fictional story.

2. I lost all my intrest in Shoey and Joey :(( I still watch Shane once in a while but I lost intrest in shipping them and Joey. So I apologize about that.

3. Writing this made me so paranoid that people in real life would find out about my fanfic

and it was stressful constantly worrying about what people are going to say and think about what I wrote. And a lot of people did not like it because of how mean I made shane to cat, Im sorry about that.

4. I now write phanfiction on my other account about Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil.

Again I apologize about not finishing the story and making you think this was a new chapter, I hope you understand what Im saying. Thank you so much to everyone that has voted and read this it means a lot!

Im sorry I was not able to finish this, I love you all and I hope your all doing well!

<3333 :')