Chapter 1

“I’m wearing pink for all the pinkos out there that ride bicycles and everything.”

~Don Cherry

Random Quote... But it's Don Cherry, so who really cares? New book, new plot, new character, same author - or is it? Well, I am a co-author, the other author, is a good Wattpad friend - mikael11sidney87ryan.

http://www.polyvore.com/nova_scotia/set?id=57195713#stream_box

-----

St. Catherine's, Ontario, a beautiful city, home of many people. Two of them, Dougie Hamilton and Kaitlin Parks. Two good friends that meet at the beginning of University, when they found out they were in the same class. Kaitlin has had a crush on Dougie for a while now, since they've spent so much time together.

~~~~~

Kaitlin's P.O.V.

I was hanging out with Dougie; again, I didn't act weird around him. We hung around each other so much, that I was fine with being around him, "Are you coming to Halifax to watch me?" Dougie asked me.

I looked up at him with a confused face, "Halifax?" I inquired.

He nodded, "Yes, remember the Canada-Russia challenge? I'll be playing in it. Does this ring a bell?" He questioned.

I nodded, "Yeah, I remember the Canada-Russia challenge, now." I told him.

He moved closer to me, "Well, then you would know, that the Canadian part is in Halifax." He told me.

I hit my hand onto my forehead, "I feel so stupid, right now." I said.

He laughed, "You still didn't answer my question," He stated, I looked up at him. "Are you coming to Halifax to watch me?" He asked.

I nodded, "Of course, you're my best guy friend, of course I have to come," I told him, "Well, that and I love hockey." I said.

"You better be watching me in Russia."

I nodded, "Well, of course! I wouldn't be very good friend, if I didn't, now will I?" I smiled.

He pointed a finger at me, "True, that," agreed Dougie. "What you are going to do in your mean time?" He asked.

"Um, maybe, hang out with one of my high school friends." I said.

"You have high school friends, in Halifax?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nope, Vancouver." I told him.

"Oh yeah, you're from Vancouver." He said.

I nodded, "Yeah, you sure know a whole lot about me." I said sarcastically with a smile.

He rolled his eyes, "I temporarily forgot." He said.

"Oh, so like my cousin and her thinking that Newfoundland wasn't in Canada?" I raised an eyebrow while I smiled.

"That seriously happened?" He asked, with dis-belief.

I nodded, "Yes, then she said, she knew that Newfoundland was in Canada, she just temporarily forgot." I said.

"That's not weird at all..."

I nodded, "I should be going back to my room, now." I told him.

He nodded, "Yeah, it seems like a good time, since it's getting close to 10." He pointed out.

I got up from the bed I was sitting, "Yep, see ya tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yep," He nodded his head. "I'll see ya in class." He said as I walked towards the door, I opened it and walked away.

Oh, my, damn it, Dougie is hot... I like him... I can talk to him... why can't I tell him that I like him?... We're friends.

~~~~~<%