Chapter 1

Salvatore, you can def be my baby blue

Be my Mafiosi rock n roll high...

The noon day sun is high up in the sky, It is so blue and tranquil, not a single cloud in sight.

Mo Gaung Shan, in white shirt and khaki pants with an apron over, the typical uniform of a café, is wiping down the tables since the busy lunch time rush is over and no more customers till evening; he is taking his leisure time. Inside the café, the air conditioner is on so it is not that obvious how hot this summer is. Outside, even though the breezes do nudges and pass through, they not kind enough to cool and soothe the heat on body. Just how hot this summer is going to get?

Clicking his tongue, Mo pulls out a chair and plops himself down, leaning back in the chair as he stares out to the street. Since the café is not located on main road but near family houses, it sure is quiet and no annoying cars to ruin the view. The wind whistles through the trees, making them sing along in harmony with its tunes.

Even though the heat is making him sweat, he kinda enjoys it, the quiet and warm atmosphere. It makes one really comfortable and sleepy. He let out a yawn and throws his feet on the table. It has been a while since he gets to feel this peaceful; he been juggling with multiple part time jobs since he finished high school so rarely get a chance to have a proper rest. And also when he does get free time, it gets mess up by that annoying bastard. He grimaces as the image of the devil, He Tian, interrupted his peace of mind.

He takes out a cigarette and lights it, the smell of tobacco quickly blows up in the air. Slowly he takes a puff and let out an opaque ball of smoke. Even though he doesn't want to be reminded of him, it can't be helped since even the brand of tobacco they smoke are the same. His mood was quite good a minute ago, now it's all mess up. Whenever he thinks about him, his heart thumps almost painfully fast and pins and needles pricks all over his skin.

That obscene guy. What is so good about him? He'd talk shit about how adorable he is and tease him till he becomes so angry he turns tomato red. His hands would wander, touch him all over and makes him weak and putty. And things get quickly escalated with that guy. "What the hell am I thinking?" Mo blushes, can't believe he was actually thinking about him and those stuffs. I can't let myself delusional like this. He reminds himself and put away the cigarette. Yes, he can't let it go to his head, after all there is no way He Tian is serious about him. He just likes to toy with him and bully him, also their bodies are pretty compatible, that's why they are still together even after high school.

Letting out a sigh, he leans back and gazes out at the sky. Summer, huh? How long has it been since the last time they meet anyway? Not since this summer started. Even though he doesn't want to admit it, the painful squeeze inside his rib cage deny his wishes. When they were younger, summer used to be the getaway, an escape from noisy people and everything. But now...
"That dumb bastard must got tired with all this." he mumbles to himself, not realizing his own words are making his face contorted in sorrow. "Well, it used to be a little fun." suffocated, he put his arm over his eyes. "I really Hate summer." Even though he refuses to, his mind still wanders to wherever they want. To the very first summer, they spent together. The summer which brings back the vague memories of passion burning through the bodies, the scent of lust mixing in sweats and the scorching passion and desires they shared for each other. The summer he had tried but can never forget