Chapter 3A

Mo Gaung Shang stared, overtaken by surprise, at the man on top of him with wide eyes, after spitting out embarrassing stuff that was totally out of his character and being teased around by He Tian like a sack of potato, would do that to a person.

"You bastard what are ..." before he could finish the sentence, his lips were sealed by a forceful kiss. Thrown over the edge, he started wiggle under him but He Tian was much stronger than he was. He pressed down on Mo and licked his lips, urging the two trembling lips to part. Encouraged by the wetness, Mo opened his mouth to argue but taking every opportunity give to him, He Tian drove his tongue inside.

The feeling of soft and warm foreign enemy stirred something strange inside Mo's. It probed every part of his mouth, entangling with his tongue, licking from the roof of the mouth to the teeth, there was no place left unsullied. Even though Mo was a virgin, never kissed before in his life, he could tell He Tian was real experienced. That alone somehow annoyed him.

When they parted after a while to catch air, Mo's head was too fuzzy, his eyes were losing focus and he felt like floating on cloud nine. His bones were like jelly and strength was nowhere to be found. He Tian although he was the one pulling the reins, except for sweat dripping down from his skin because of strenuous exercise in hot weather, there was no change. He was as composed as usual.

He took in the sight of the other man, disheveled and taken over by euphoria, and felt pleased and satisfied. With a smirk, he licked his lips, tasting the lingeringtaste of Mo's lips. "You are too fking adorable. Who would guess the baddest Yankee of our school is this indecent when aroused?" His words poked at the last string of his already thin temper. Gathering up what little strength he could muster up, he sprung up pushing He Tian at his chest. "How much more do you want to ridicule me? There should be a limit."

His voice was trembling so much with anger and embarrassment. He turned to the side, hiding his tear stained face,wiping his lips with his unsteady hands. Never in his life, had he felt this disgusted with himself. How could he feel such pleasure being toy by him? Unknown to himself, tears broke loose the dam and fall down the cheeks.

He Tian was surprised by his sudden outburst but even more so now, so he just sat across from him, stunned in place. True, he enjoyed teasing him , made him putty in his hands but now seeing him trembling like a little chick in tears,he felt exhilarated beyond his imagination. But at the same time, he felt immerse warmth and love he never thought he'd be able to feel in his life.

Slowly, he crawled toward him, like approaching a stray cat; He Tian stroked his slightly red cheek, tracing the tears with his finger. "I'm not doing this to ridicule you. How can you even think that?" Pulling him with both his hands,he turned Mo to face him, Unwillingly, Mo struggled but it was of no use.Locking their eyes, He Tian inched his face forward till their noses touched each other.

Mo stared back into the pitch black orbs that never failed to mesmerize him with their fierce and lustrous gleam and even though it was so intimidating he couldn't look for a long time, it always made him feel safe and sound. "I've never lie to you. Do you think I gonna start now?" Their faces were so close,one breathing other's breath. Mo felt like his blood was boiling inside,rushing through his body like lava, making him burn inside out in ecstasy.

HeTian grabbed his hand place it on top of his chest. Under his palm, the other body felt warm, slightly damp from sweat. The heat was strong enough to seepthrough the fabric and entered his palm but what made Mo's face fumed into red vermillion was the fast thumping rhythm vibrating from inside. He could feelthe heart beating like crazy, like a stampede and soon, his own begun to catchup with it.

Even though he was pissed off, he didn't actually think He Tian was be littling him but now the proof was laid in front of him, couldn't helpbut feel unbelievably fulfilled and pleased. "Now you believe me?" He Tianasked, watching the colors shifting on his face. Mo Gaung Shang was a man offew and vulgar words but he was also honest to a fault. Even though he still feltreluctant, he couldn't lie blatantly to his face. So gave a slight nod as response and unconsciously gripped tight on He Tian's shirt.

Pleased by Mo's action, He Tian pulled him harshly forward and whispered slyly into his ears, "Thenlet's continues. I don't like waiting." Wide eyed, Mo stared at him in fright.He Tian chuckled, towering over him again. "Worry not, little Mo. Just be obedientand I'll show you heaven." He lean in and kissed his eyes tenderly, then from the top,started placing kisses, on his forehead, on eye lids, along his cheeks, his chin and ended a soft peck on the lips. By then Mo has completely entered his tarp,whimpering softly as He Tian occupied his lips again.

The same volcanic heat rose inside him as their tongue tangled, this time not as fanatic as the first time, but more intimate. He could feel his tongue roaming inside the cavity, sodeep, so tenacious, not giving him a rest. It was so long and sometimes, heforgot to breathe through his nose and ended up with tears brimming at thelashes.

He Tian enjoying himself devouring his mouth as he pleased, started to lethis hands wander all over Mo's body. He stroked his head gently, feeling the friction of fine hair against his palms before silding down to stoke the redden ear lobe teasingly. Mo whimpered against his mouth but immediately stopped himself. "Oh? Didn't know little Mo's ears are sensitive." He Tian moved into take the poor lobe in his mouth. Mo surprised by his own body, moaned bitterly as not onlythe lobe but even the curves and deep canal was teased and licked helplessly.

He traced downward along his neck, leaving kiss marks. Unable to resist, he nibbled at the Adam's apple and sucked hard, making the man under him let out a muffled gasp. His other hand was busy unbuttoning the shirt while the other snaked its way inside and copped a feel of naked skin. By then the sun was atits highest, peering out the unruly behavior of the two through sailing clouds.Summer breezes nudges pass them making Mo shivered when they brushed against his now bare chest.

He Tian took off his shirt and threw it elsewhere eliminating every restriction one by one. Mo stared at the half naked man straddling him, the clean cut jaw, straight and powerful neck, prominent yet elegant clavicles and well toned and tight body, somehow he felt like looking at a Gravure underwear model. Hi eyes travelled long his taut muscles and stopped when they fell on unusually bulging shorts.

His face flushed bright red and immediately averted his eyes. He Tian knew what was wrong and chuckled. "Naughty Mo, what are you thinking?" He leaned forward bringing their chest close. "It's not only me you know." He whispered the words and brought Mo's hand to his owncrotch. Pressing both of their hands on already hardening member, he smirked, "Your lil buddy is excited as well. Feel it."

Mo Gaung Shang's face couldn't reach to brighterred than this. As he felt his own erection threatening to break out of briefs.What on earth happened to my body, he thought inwardly, shame and fear rampaged through his mind but there was also undeniable fire of lust mixed within.

HeTian kissed his collarbone and bit down on it a bit hard. The distracted man was drawnback in by the sharp pain which soon eased as He Tian planted kisses and suckedon the place. Mo Gaung Shang wasn't as pale and fair as women but underclothes, his skin was paler than average man. When glanced upon the marks He Tianleft on his body were like a stream of red neon against his skin.