Cronix!

Hoi y'all! It's Shiru and today I have a brand new OC to show you. I was think "Shiru, you've stopped making OCs, it's time you get back in the game!" So I came up with Cronix!

 I was think "Shiru, you've stopped making OCs, it's time you get back in the game!" So I came up with Cronix!

She was really easy to make after I got the hang of her form. Anyway here's her bio

Name: Cronix
Age: 14
Gender: Female (she prefers gender neutral tho)
Sexuality: Gay
Likes: Anime, Manga, Drawing, Music, Adventuring, Spending time with friends, Making new friends, Expressing herself, ect.
Dislikes: Bullies, Homophobic's, Haters, Judgement, Negative things, ect.
Crush: Maybell
Flaws: Cronix has detached body parts (Neck, arms) but her magic keeps individual blood flow through those body parts.
Extra: Cronix is best friends with Asher (one of Dust and Fells sons) She has a very big crush on Maybell (mooney's OC) she does her best to treat Maybell wonderfully so she see that she means the world to Cronix. Although she's rather confident, she's too scared to ask Maybell out.
Cronix is a creation by Ink so she has no parents. She lives in Inktale and is supervised by Ink or Error. She's good friends Pj and likes spending time with Pj and Fresh and sometimes with Geno.

That's all the info on Cronix I'm giving today, because I'm going to do a new thing. If you could take a bit yo notice the background for Cronix's drawing you'll see there are Bubbles, Roses, Hearts, and Stars. I'm going to let you guy with those clues, figure out her personality, and in about maybe two chaps I post what each sign represents. In the comments to post your guess this is what you have to follow

🌹=
🔵=
✨=
❤️=

With each one of them put in what personality trait you think they represent. One thing you need to know is the hearts are rainbow. So that's one hint thingy for you. Alright have fun!!

mooneyes101 what do you think of Maybell ship partner? :3

That's all for today, Buh boi ya'll and Happy New Year!