Prologue

*Author's note*

Well after a long wait and so many readers later and tears, I finally present the new year with the third and FINAL book for my Bad Wolf series.  This time the name has changed now since Bad Wolf no longer exists, and has now become "Mother wolf Raksha" throughout the story.  First I just want to thank you all sooo much for your patience and understanding of why I chose to wait out and publish the story just a few short months before the second movie comes out. SO now the wait is over and at every first of the month you all will get a new chapter to read and until I see "Avengers End Game" the last chapter I have for IW will NOT be published. But to ring in the New Year I now shut up and present to you, Mother Raksha in Infinity War. Enjoy :)

______________________________________________________________

Ash. The entire world turned to ash, with just a snap of his finger, the greatest threat to our world no scratch that, a threat to the entire galaxy had turned to ash by one being, one deity, one titan.

Thanos.

This was to be the true Great war, more than all the World wars or any other war in America or African history combined. This was about the fate of saving half the population from a simply snap. And unfortunately, losses and sacrifices were made during that battle, people were lost for awhile and no one not even I could expect what was to come on who exactly we would lose.