Chapter 9

At Zhang Wei's House

Wang Mei P.O.V

I wore this outfit.

I got to BROWN BAG'S house and I knocked on the door then a woman in her 40s opened it and she said she was his mom and asked if i was his girlfriend and I said yes then she brought me inside and said she said BROWN BAG was in his room so I went u...

I got to BROWN BAG'S house and I knocked on the door then a woman in her 40s opened it and she said she was his mom and asked if i was his girlfriend and I said yes then she brought me inside and said she said BROWN BAG was in his room so I went upstairs.He was lying on his bed sleeping and he looked so cute so I dropped my bag on his chair and sat on the bed and caressed his cheek and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him on the bed and I said "what are you doing?" he said "stay like this for a little I like been close to you" then I stayed with him but all of a sudden I felt him getting hard and I turned to face him and I asked "what are thinking about?" and he said "ummm do you want to touch it?" and I said "NO NO NO NO NO, what is wrong with you we're just high school studen........" I didn't finish my sentence his mouth crashed down on mine and he started kissing me and grabbing my waist and I tried to talk but his grip on my lips were to tight then he used his tongue and then I broke the kiss because I couldn't hold my breath and needed fresh air. Then he took of his shirt went to his door and locked it then he started crawling to the bed slowly towards me and smiling devilly then in a nervous voice I asked "what are you doing I'm a virgin and I can't do this" then he pushed me on the bed,grabbed my hands and put it over my head then he started kissing my neck, then I stopped him and said "I'm serious I can't do this" and he said "OK if you want to stop I'll stop".

Zhang Wei P.O.V

I was getting out of control so I started kissing Mei Mei, she smelled so good when I kissed her neck but she told me to stop so I did and because she's a virgin and had to wait for the right time.

Wang Mei P.O.V

His mom called us for dinner so we went down stairs. After dinner he walked me home and I was about to go inside and he asked " no good night kiss?" and I came back and kissed his cheek but he pulled me back and kissed me softly and smiled against my lips and said "good night".

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY GUYS I HAD TO CHANGE SOME THINGS IN MY STORY SO I UNPUBLISHED MOST OF MY CHAPTERS BUT I'M PUBLISHING THEM AGAIN.