CHAPTER: 3

Muhibba rushed in , looking glowingly pretty as usual. She was short and sassy with a curvaceous body and luscious lips.'sorry, Sorry, Sorry!'she exclaimed grabbing me for a bear hug. But I didn't hug back.

Ke,Maryama wai  meke damin ki?(what's wrong with you?), I didn't answer in just leaned in her shoulder and started crying and mummering we broke up, we broke up, we broke up.

Maryama please stop crying, move on for crying out loud please. Muhibba you don't understand how I'm feeling right now, because your boyfriend is with you and mine isnt ?Wai kin masan  what is bordering me so bad? No, tell me. He even said he doesn't love me anymore and that he doesn't want to pretend or lie that he loves me anymore.

I saw Muhibba typing something on her phone and my attention directly turned to her. Muhibba who is that guy? Oh so now you want to talk. Come on. Fine, his name is Abdullahi Mamman. He schooled with you guys maybe you guys never noticed each other. I blushed.  Maybe, I said switching my phone on. Well he is cute sha. Allah, if I were single, I would want him to date me siad muhibba.I think you should talk to him? And maybe who knows you guys might.... don't you dare Muhibba don't say it, don't. Maybe you guys might fall in love. I picked a pillow and hit her with it, love my foot.

What are you saying? Besides, my boyfriend just broke up with me , I don't think I'm ready for all this. Fine. Ke Muazzam is calling me, so pick up and ki gai she Shi. Muhibba went outside the open French window in my room to talk to her love.

I picked my phone and search for this guy on instagram, and I have to say he is handsome. I went through all his posts and I think he lives not far from my estate. I even went as far as following him on instagram. Finally kin dawo.

Muhibba: wallahi, muna  lovy lovy din mu.

Maryama: Naga alama, hey muhib, do you know Abdullahi Mamman a lot?

Muhibba : not really, but I think muazzam knows him cause they are in the same department, wait don't tell me kin folla?

Maryama : I hesitantly said no, honestly muhib ban sani ba.ahhh I'm confused I just don't know whether it is the right time. I still love Akesh. I still do. I do

Muhibba: hmm girl wallahi Akesh doesnt care about you believe me or not Akesh loves someone else.

Maryama :so you know her? Please tell me who is she? Is she more beautifull than me, is she more nice, at that moment all the old feelings came back running through my heart, circulating each and every vein in my heart.

Muhibba: yes , no maybe

Maryama: just tell me her name please.

Muhibba: okay fine her name is Asiya Ali maikudi, she is in muazzam's department.

Maryama :so she is his senior then, oh Akesh why. You are  not even in her league.

Muhibba: let me tell you she is Abdul's bestfriend since 4th grade and she might probably fancy him a lot.

Maryama: I have to tell this to Akesh,  he has to know.

Muhibba: let him fall hard she will reject him either ways so just have fun and see him crushing hard to his feet.

I smirked...

Hey, enjoy, chao.....

Love you guys thanks for the votes and keep on reading.