chapter 26

King

"Tori im so so so sorry. please forgive me."

"king when I get to the bottom of this then I will forgive you untill then you sleeping in the other room."

"nahh tori you know damn well I cant sleep without you."

"you sleep without me for a week. so whats the problem now?."

"I went threw hell trying to sleep tori."

"well I went threw hell when I found out you cheated on me. "

"Tori I keep telling you it just happened. To be honest I wasnt even attracted to ole girl she was cute or w.e but cant nobody compare to you."

"awww that is so sweet baby. but guess what? you still sleeping by yourself until I figure shit out."

"Damn you green."

"nigga let me be."

"what I told you about calling me that".

"you said dont call me a nigga my name is king. you act like im gone listen to you nigga."

I picked her up and pinned her to the wall.

"nigga df wrong with you!.?

"you steady calling me a nigga."

"hahahahahahahahaha. king stop please frfr."

I was tickling her like crazy she looked like a big ass kid.

she managed to poke me in my asshole shit aint feel right.

"aye yo tori df you did that for."?

"hahahahahahaha".

"yoo like g shit that aint funny." she just kept laughing. I gotta trick for her. I pulled down her under wear which she aint feel me take off. and I just pounded into her.

"hahahahaha-OMG KING!!!!"

"told your ass it aint funny."

"haha. nigga enjoy my cat now because this all you gone be getting until I find out the truth."

see thats another thing I like about tori. she let yo ass get a last chance.

Mya

"hahaha. Ice you play to much nigga move ole big head ass."

please tell me why this nigga sat on my lap and did the loudest,stankest,and longest fart ever. like df.

"you know it felt good."

"nahh boii go check the draws yo ass stank."

"why you and tori cuss so much yall some thugs dude I swear."

"you will be fine." before ice could say sum my phone went off indicating that I got a text.

Sissy forever (tori)

sissy find that hoe susi we went to school with I need some answer ASAP thanks my love.

oooooo. I cant stand susi oh caucasian wanna be black ass. she use to always be jelly of tori and I but mostly tori. I got a plan for that ass.

she a stripper so I will be seeing her when.... this saturday. if tori still having king a party. not a surprise party doe.

"Mya?"

"yea?"

"im going to go get the twins from me ma house."

"ighy be safe lu- no no no wait go check them draws before you go....wait matter of fact leave it just in case a hoe wanna try and snatch."

"hahaha. I swear you are crazy."

"you aint lying about that but I love you."

"luh you to". the way ice say I love you just make me melt. he be sounding so sexy.