Pinhead x Christian! Reader

I had a good idea for this oneshot, but I wasn't able to express it well, somehow. This is only half of what I was thinking, so enjoy it as much as possible.

This oneshot will contain many Christian references.

EDIT: Please don't comment things offensive about other religions or Christianity- I don't have a problem with people boosting about their religion, but les keep it to a minimum. I'm not actually Christian anymore either—

_____________________________________

Reader POV

     I held my cross to my chest, praying that it would go away. It would watch me day through night, following me. It would hurt and scare those around me away. It would keep me to myself, whilst changing my feeling on other people. It would keep me away from society, making me seem rude and uninterested.

     It seemed to not matter how much I prayed. It's like constant demons keeping angels from sending my prayer to God. Now, no problems are being solved. I tried saging my house to get rid of it. I knew it was love, but I couldn't except a demon's love. I know this because of the feeling and dreams I have at night and when I don't feel alone.

     Soon, Y/N, he wrote on the tree once. I've once seen a pale face in a mirror, but it disappeared quickly. Though, this is it's worse attack.

      Lord, please save me. . .

     I leaned against the wall, crying. I probably should have ran at this point, but what could I do?

       The darkness of the room only grew when an earpiercing scream was heard. I gasped as I covered my mouth, memories flashing before me. Memories of when he came today. . .

     My boyfriend came over unannounced at 10AM and asked for my hand in marriage. As I said yes, but the lights had shattered. The room was filled with complete darkness, and BF/N had grabbed my hand and tried to casually leave, but something had grabbed his shoulder.

     I then screamed took the cross out of my pocket. I ran to try to find the exit in my new home, but I had forgotten where it was. It was an awful tine to not know, so I just ran to the wall and cried.

     I stopped thinking of it, and just prayed to be safe. That is wouldn't hurt me. I prayed to God for safety, and that this creature would disappear. I prayed that the way out of here would be enlightened, and God would lead me out of here. But. . .it never happen. Rather than feeling happy and safe, I felt. . .cold. Spiritually, I felt cold. Nothing. Hallow.

     These prayers and memories all happen so fast together that I didn't notice the blood splattering across the room. As soon as I heard a deep, dark chuckle, I noticed the warm liquid on me.

     I wiped my tears away, but only more came. It felt like negativity was taking me. It was strong, and it only increased my fear. I held my cross out at where I thought the demon was, yelling, "Wh-Whatever you are, you w-will leave i-in the name of G-God and Jesus Christ! This is n-not your home, and y-you will leave!" I attempted.

     He, I assumed, was amused, as he chuckled again. It's figure appeared once the lights dimmed, before turning on completely. I fell to the floor once I noticed his features. Just like in my dreams. . .

     It was a pale, 8 foot tall male. Pins were pushed into his head, but no blood or signs of pain were visible. He wore a slightly revealing black robe with gems, I guessed. I was unable to see much else at first glance, but it was enough to make me scream at the top of my lungs. The thing was a nightmare!

     Before I could stand and start running, which I should have done a few minutes ago, he quickly grabbed my arms holding my down. I struggled against his strength whilst he only smirked sadisticly, seeming pleased.

     "How expected of you. Unfortunately, your God can't save nor hear you. He isn't real," he said coldly in the end. My eyes widened before struggling more.

     "Like Hell I'll believe that!" Y/N cried turning her head and keeping her eyes as closed tight as possible. Tears rolled down her face as she heard him chuckle.

     "But if I bring you to Hell, you will," Pinhead smirked as he lifted Y/N off the floor and held her to his chest. When Y/N felt Pinhead walking, she closed her eyes tightly, trying to get away. Quickly, the world around her began to disappear, and replaced with hellish surroundings.

      "Open you eyes, my queen," Pinhead smirked, not letting go Y/N. She refused to open her eyes, but rather covered them with her hands. Tears began to run down her face, and sweat. I mean, she's in Hell, what do you expect?

      Pinhead frowned, forcefully grabbing her wrists and pulling them down. He the  grabbed her jaw roughly.

      "Open you eyes, or I will fucking remove you eye lids," Pinhead threatened, sounding pissed off. Y/N sighed, and with a quivered breath, her eyes opened. As well as widened.

       "Oh my..." Y/N mumbled, covering her mouth.

       "Get used to it. After all, it's all you'll ever be seeing. Try to make the most of this, will you, dear?"