Prologue

I was at a club when I first saw him. 

He was stood there a beer in his right hand and leaning on the table with his left. Talking to 3 other boys. He had beautiful brown hair, with perfect ringlets falling over his right eye. He wore a black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, tucked into black skinny jeans. He turned his head and looked around the room, and I caught a glimpse of his beautiful hazel eyes.

Suddenly I realised he was staring right back at me. I jumped and turned away. I looked back up and saw he had turned to 3 other guys and was chatting away to them, my heart sank. Soon, he turned back to me and we made eye contact and he winked, and my heart fluttered.

The rest of the evening was spent with us sharing small smirks and glances, waiting for one of us to give in.

Eventually, it got too much for me and I gave in. I walked over to him when he was alone.

"I win" He said with a small chuckle.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Lyllie" I said.

"Ashton" He replied.

And that conversation was the only time we spoke that night.

Almost instantly I was pushed up against the wall, his lips in sync with mine, and our hips grinding together.

--------------------

I woke up that next morning in my own bed, for a moment I felt that last night didn't happen when suddenly I felt a movement next to me.

I rolled over to see Ashton sat up, pulling on his t-shirt.

"Leaving so soon?" I ask.

Ashton turned to face me and smiled.

"No babe, just need the bathroom,"  He said.

The next 7 mornings were spent waking up next to him.

We spent all week together, I met his band, and he met my best friends. We became inseparable.

That was until he left for tour.

He didn't mention how soon he would be leaving and my heart broke when he told me. 

--------------------

He left. 

And less than a month later, I was sat on my toilet, tears silently streaming down my face, staring down at the positive pregnancy test.