six

i was thinking about Bill so much that my cancer wasn't even a problem at the moment. I needed to know if she was okay.

i grabbed my wheelchair near by so I can try to get around and find her room ASAP. I felt weak but knew in gods will it was my job to save her like she saved me.

i used my weakened legs to push myself up from the cramped bed onto the wheelchair and let out a cry.

"all I need right now is my baby girl" I thought to myself.

I fell to the floor before my body can sit on the wheelchair. my life will not be like this. I grabbed onto the bed and got back up while I had billie on my mind.

i did it for her.

I went around the hospital and looked at every room til I finally saw billies. room A29. me and bills lucky number. fate brought us together.

i went in without bothering to look and see if anyone was around because she was all I can focus on. I let out a big squeal as I found out the most horrifying news in my life.

Billie was in a coma.

my heart dropped out of my chest as my pulse began to speed up. "i love her. why is this happening to us". I looked at her all covered up in scraps and bloody bruises.

her monitor skipped a beat as my heart did at the same time. what does this mean ? I couldn't think straight. I couldn't think at all.

I got up from my wheelchair and struggled to stand on my own two feet. "you're strong" I heard the voice in my head tell me. "you are strong." I pushed myself up and got a tight grip on billies hospital bed

I made it.

I climbed up to lay next to billie on her bed and kissed her forehead before falling asleep. but then I woke up and I felt strange. something was up. I looked over at billie and she seemed fine.

"i love you my angel" I told her as if she could hear me.

"i love you more butterfly" she said waking up from the coma. "I'm here to save you".

we both looked at each other and couldn't stop crying. after sending so many prayers this was the only thing I've ever wanted. are lips met once again and she held me the whole entire night.

my heart has never felt like this.