One True Love

There's so many different kinds of love. There are Friendship Love, Family Love, Couples love and many more. Does everyone really understand what true love is? Do you? of course you don't. I don't understand it too. True Love .... True Love ... True Love... What does it really mean?

This story will make you realize what true love means. In fairy tales it's always happy ending but is this story a happy ending too? Let's watch and see.. 

Hi, my name is Elise. I'm quiet person not so many friends but i'm friendly, caring and loving person. There's a special person in our school. His totally my crush , but the problem is he is the dream boy of every girl in our school. His famous because of his intelligence , thats what I love about him. Carlo is very hard working, patient, a person who has a strong sense of responsibility. 

Hi, my name is Carlo. They always say i'm soo famous at our school. I'm friendly to everyone, I care alot to other people. I don't really like to be famous because there is always issue about you. I want to be normal just like the kid in our school. I want to go out with anyone I want but the media keep following me and taking pictures who ever i'm with. It's very irritating. I want to live my life the way I want it to be. 

So here is the start of the story........

* At the canteen *

I was alone eating at the cafeteria. I have no friends. People say I wasn't famous like them but it's ok I don't have to be famous just to be liked. It wasn't bad to be alone but sometimes you also need someone to be there for you, so that someone will protect you, eat with you, listen to your problems. It's not good to be alone because your lonely ,but there's no one to talk with. My life at school is always like that.  I'm always eating alone on my own table. It feels like your outsider. Have you ever felt like that before? I'm sure you do, It was a bad feeling right? Don't worry ! Don't lose hope. you will find someone at the right time. you're not going to be alone all the time. You might not know, it's just around you.

After few weeks, I'm still all alone without friends. What I'm feeling is really uncomfortable! I'm getting used of having no one. I kept waiting to have friends for 4 years but still now there is no one who likes to be one of my friend. I just keep telling myself don't lose hope, it might not come today but it will tomorrow.

One day, i was sitting outside the campus under the tree. I was just crying just to let all the feelings out. Suddenly, a guy sit next to me. He handed his handkerchief and said " A beautiful girl like you crying all alone here under the tree? " and I was like " Who are you? Why are you here? " When i'm saying this I wasn't looking at him , so I don't have any idea that I'm already talking to my crush.

Carlo said " I should be the one asking you that right? So why are you here all alone? " I just said " i'm chilling around and now answer my question why are you here? " He said " I was just passing by but then I saw you all alone " Then I looked up and noticed I was already talking to my crush . I didn't say anything after I saw him. I'm just looking at him. 

* Then the bell rang . It's time to go home *

* At Elise Room * 

~ Elise Updated her facebook status ~

she said " OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best day ever!! He talked to me!!! "

* she logged out * then she took off her diary from her drawer and write things happened to her today. She said .........

Dear Diary, 

Today was an amazing day for me. I talked to carlo. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG he gave me this handkerchief. It smells like a beautiful flower on the garden. It's the best day of my life. I hope we will talk again. I'm the luckiest girl ever. When will I talk to him again? I hope soon as possible. He made me smile today. He wiped away my tears. He is very special to me and his very sweet. I Love it!