The Secret

It's been a few months since BTS announced their concert, but sadly you were unable to obtain a ticket. The show is now sold out and the ticket resales are so expensive, you could never afford one. Feeling the 'no concert blues', you take to social media to ease your pain with other fellow ARMY that were also unable to get tickets. You end up joining a Facebook fan group looking for like-minded friends. After a few weeks in the group, you have made a name for yourself along with a bunch of new friends and are well liked in the community. Posting all kinds of OT7 news and fun facts, you share your stories and love of the group with the other fans, while also making it known that Jimin is your bias for a variety of reasons.

'He's an amazing person who works so hard for the fans as well as his group mates. He is more than just a pretty face and meme. He has overcome so much in his life such as self-esteem and body image issues. He has come a long way since debut and I have so much admiration and respect for him.', you post.

Your post gets a lot of 'likes' but most of the comments are still just people calling him cute, sexy, posting pictures of him and other aesthetic or meme related things. You sigh and sign off for the night. About an hour later, your phone dings with a message alert, 'Bimil Jimin would like to connect with you on messenger'.

'Silly name', you think, but decide to accept.

'I completely agree with you! He HAS come a long way since debut and I'm so proud of him!', she writes.

You chat with her for a few hours and really hit it off, becoming fast friends. A few weeks go by and the girl known as 'Bimil Jimin', that you now call 'ChimmyToo' as a joke, has quickly become your best friend.

'It's too bad you don't live closer', you tell her, 'I would love to hang out with you in person.'

'Me too!', she replies, 'I wish you were coming to the concert, we could go together!'

'Yeah, too bad there is no way for me to get a ticket. Besides, the concert is only three weeks away.', you type, starting to frown.

Another week goes by and the blues really start to set in. Luckily you have Chimmy to cheer you up with promises of front row seat videos and pictures.

'I know I will never get to meet him in person and tell him how much I admire him, but I hoped I could have seen them all live and at least SEEN Jimin in person. That would have been enough for me.', you tell her.

'Well...' she types, 'What would you say if I told you I came upon an extra ticket??'

'WHAT??! HOW?!', you stand up and shout as you type.

'I have my ways.', she responds, 'So? You want to come with me, right? We can share a hotel. No charge!'

'YES!!', you reply and jump around the room screaming, 'THANK YOU SO MUCH!!'

In a hurry, you book a flight and take the next 6 hours picking out an outfit. "FRONT ROW? OH MY GOD!", you scream.

A few days later you receive the ticket in a plain large manila envelope with no return address. The envelope includes a giant yellow heart banner with some hangul written on it that you can't read, and a small note that reads only: 'Let's hold these up at the concert.' You immediately message Chimmy to let her know you received the ticket and to ask what the hangul says. A few hours go by and you get no response. By the next day you still haven't heard anything.

Getting worried, you message her again, 'Everything okay?'.

Only days from the concert, you still haven't heard a word from Chimmy. You fly out and check into the hotel, only to find that she hasn't arrived yet. The day of the concert you finally receive a message.