A spirit who loves humans- prologue

I have always loved humans. When I was a sapling, my mother used to let me play with the ones in our forest. Mother always had one rule for me, don't fall in love with a human, because then you'll be truly alone. We spirits don't age the way they do, nor die. I'm not really a forest spirit per say, although I am half there. My mother was a forest spirit and my father a sun and moon spirit. And when those combine you end with a spirit of life and death. It's a bit harsh, I know. But I can't just bend the entire world to my will. I simply play a role.

But my love for humans has only grown since learning to control my abilities. I won't have to worry about age until a few years anyway. Speaking of age, we spirits age half with humans, and half ourselves. We will grow alongside the humans, and when our bodies are fully grown we stop. The spirits that look, as humans would say, old are simply wiser than others. Most of them have been here for millennia. You're probably wondering how I got all this information if I'm only 14 right? The elders of life and death taught me. Lady life taught me many things, like the history of humans, to the ways in which I must control my gift of life. But Lady death also taught me. She taught me of the importance of the cycle of life and death, and that I must not disturb the balance.

I should also explain how spirits "die" in human terms correct? When a spirit's domain has fallen, and they are unable to help it grow back, they can rise onto our true realm in the stars. When I was young, only 8 years of human age, my mothers forest burned down. She was devastated, and so the grand elders took me in to allow her it rise up to the stars without worry. We can travel back and forth, but once you enter the star realm you become a true star being and your physical form becomes entirely celestial. She comes to visit every time her constellation is above me.

Most spirits don't love humans as much as I do, because of my love for them, I have been able to convince lady's life and death to allow me to enroll in the human school and become a hero. They first must get a human identity for me, and then I must learn to live amongst humans without revealing my true identity. Although my powers extend much further, my "quirk" will be filed as a plant control and healing "quirk". So I will need to be careful not to get angry as to not reveal my powers of darkness.

When I go to live among humans, I will greatly miss the land of river spirits, but it will be worth it to be living my dreams.

How was the prologue? Next chapter will be him moving into an apartment, he will not be going straight to UA, he will be going to the junior high that izuku goes to in cannon for a year first.