Authors note-Background

The story will be in Elena POV but it may change.

Elena's background ( set mid season 4 ish)-----Elena is the second daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming however want nothing to do with them when she finds out that she is really the twin sister of renesmee Cullen but was spelled to be reborn, however at the age of 6 months Valentin morgenstern got her hands on the powerful doppelgänger and spelled her to be Clare's older, stronger sister instead.(confusing I know but it should clear up) ( back to mystic falls) after choosing Damon, Elena started to experience some weird things an when she was suddenly able to see lexi and herself she knew something was up. The sirebond meant that Elena would be trapped on the other side until she had enough power to break through it. Finally Elena managed and broke free but only for one night which she spent with her epic love, Stefan. 2 weeks later Elena found out that that night davina had cast a spell now meaning thy Elena was pregnant. Confused Elena drove away and after crossing the threshold of mystic falls the sirebond broke apart and years streamed down her face. Whilst driving Elena found herself in New Orleans where klaus weirdly comforted her and helped get through her pregnancy weirdly happening exactly the same time as Hayley( the link between these two will become apparent later on) after both children are born complications arrive when the witches want Hayley's child and Sebastian wants Elena's but not only that davina linke Mikael with Elena's child(alexia Caroline salvatore) and the only way to kill Mikael was to kill alexia so when alexia turned one month old Elena did the only thing she could and snapped the neck of her own daughter. 6 months later Elena decides to leave New Orleans and head to mystic falls but not before she pays a visit to the New York institute. After spending a few mints there Elena finds herself in rosewood and end up bumping into Alison who was an old friend(this link links with Hayley as well) *basically Elena live through the whole of PLL and eventually gets adopted by arias family* now we are in the present and Elena is finally happy but can't help but feel something missing.

I know it's confusing guys but please keep reading it will all make sense eventually.

So what do you think the link is between Elena, Hayley and Alison? Does it help if I say that their is a fourth person involved? So who is the fourth person, what's the link, and which tv show is the link from(hint not one I've mentioned)?????