Sleepover

We are finally Friday! My mom will come tomorrow morning. I have one exam left and it is Math, the easiest subject at school!

We were all in the hallway studying last minutes things.

"Are you ready Ji Na-ah?" I heard Ho Joon ask.

"Hell yeah! How about you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"What are you saying? I am more than ready." he said and we laughed. We were joined by two other guys.

"Good morning." said Ji Ho as he saw us. Wow, he wasn't flirting, what's wrong with him?

"Morning." I said smiling.

"Well you seem happy." said Byung Joo also smiling.

"Yeah, as you know I am finally going to meet my mom." I said a bit excited and they laughed at me.

"Calm down and focus on the last exam. I'm sure your mom will be proud if you're first in the school rank." said Byung Joo and I smiled. The teacher called us in and we entered the class and sat at a random place she was giving us.

"The exams are on you table, you can leave when you finish. You can start...now!" she said and we all started the last exam of this trimester.

I was the last one to give in the exam, I took all my time and made sure all my answers and calculations were right. I exit the class and to my surprise Byung Joo, Ho Joon and Ji Ho were waiting for me.

"Hurry, Da Jeong, Han Sol, A-Tom and Yano are waiting for us outside." said Byung Joo. We all stepped out of school and saw them waiting.

"Finally, we've been waiting for hours!" whined Sang Gyun.

"Sang Gyu-I mean A-Tom-ah, I'm sorry, I'll treat you lunch next time okay?" I asked and he nodded. Well it was actually my fault they waited that much. We walked to TP headquarters and to our surprise there was no one.

"What the?" I said looking around, "they must be down." I said and they followed me to the floor below. There was still no one but there was a note on my dad's office door.

'To: Ji Na

We probably won't be here when you come, Jong Hyun and his friends are in the house and the ready of Topp Dogg are upstairs. We'll be there with Ji Hyun at 7 in the morning.

-Dad'

"Everyone's up, let's go." I said and we did as I said.

"Are you sure about that? I don't see anyone." said Da Jeong.

"Maybe they went out." said Han Sol.

"Well I didn't, Nakta and Sang Do either." We heard Hyo Sang say and went where the voice was coming from.

"Oh hey guys." said Han Sol as we saw them plating video games. Wow that was the first time I didn't see them working.

"The others are with Ji na's dad." said Malta still looking at the screen.

"What for?" asked Da Jeong.

"We don't know, Mr. Lee only said he needed the four oldest - Oh c'mon why'd you killed me?" he suddenly said in frustration "yeah sorry, and he left after without adding anything else."

"He also mentioned that you girls will sleep here." said Hyo Sang.

"Alright... What should we do?" I said looking around.

"I would be great if we could change..." lightly said Da Jeong and I nodded.

"Oh Mr. Lee left that," said Nakta throwing a bag to me and Da Jeong "you girls can sleep here since the hyungs from this floor won't be here, the bathroom is over there." he continued and pointed at the other side of the room.

We both changed and joined them back where the TV was. They proposed to watch a movie. It was one of my favourites Kill Bill II. I've always loved action movies, I used to watch them ever since I was young.

However it was now late and we haven't eaten yet.

"Who shall cook?" asked Hyo Sang and we all looked at each others.

"Da Jeong is a great cook... but I'm not." I said braking the silence.

"Yeah, she'll burn down the house, and it's not only an expression, it's for real." said Da Jeong and we laughed.

"Who's going to help her?" asked Nakta.

"Han Sol, Sang Do and the two maknaes can help, they're good helper." said Byung Joo and Nakta nodded agreed along with Hyo Sang.

"Okay then, we'll see you guys later." said Da Jeong leaving with her four helpers.

"So what can we do..." I mumbled.

"I don't know but I gotta do sum and Xero you need to come with me too." said Byung Joo and they both went upstairs leaving me with Hyo Sang and Nakta.

"How about twenty questions. We'll ask you 10-10 questions and you ask us 10-10 questions." said Hyo Sang and I sightly nodded.

"What's your favourite colour?" asked Nakta.

"I would say black but since black is a mixture of all colour it is not counted as a colour so I'll say burgundy."

"Favourite..." we continue to ask questions until food was ready.

"You didn't get raped? Asked Da Jeong as she saw me coming in the dinning.

"Yah, what are saying?" I said as we all sat to eat.

"We didn't do anything to her, we promise." Said Kidoh holding his hand up.

"I'm just kidding let's eat!" She said and we all ate. The food was amazingly good, I haven't eaten bibimbap since a very long time. I've always been eating ramyun...

"The food is so good!" Said Byung Joo.

"Since when is your cooking so good?" I joked.

"Yah! I've always cooked you know that!" Scored me Da Jeong and I chuckled.

"You should come and stay everyday." Said Ji Ho.

"Yeah, you definitely should noona." Said Sang Do and Han Sol nodded.

"Stop it or you'll make me blush." Said Da Jeong as a joke. We all enjoyed dinner and prepared to go to bed since it was almost midnight. I can't wait to see my mom tomorrow, I don't think I'll be able to sleep.