N.R.G. (Next Ranked Guild)

Chapter 1: N.R.G

The town of Rual, this is where the 7th Guild is located.

The guilds are ranked from 1st to 10th and the requests each depends on the rank of the guild that you are a member on, you can only move on to the next guild by completing requests and if you defeated the master of the guild that you are on. Some members of the guild work as a team, some work alone.

"So, how was the request that I gave ya?","The request that you gave was really hard Al, I almost died back there","Atleast you felt some excitement on your request! Haha!","Oh yeah, very funny",said by a member of the guild then somebody spoke beside and said,"I just finished the request","How was it?", "The same as always" said by the boy with a uninterested look in his face, "Alright, here's your payment for that request" said Al while handing over the pouch with some money on it. "Thanks Al", he said after he took the money and left the counter "Any time kid!".

"Hey Al, who's that kid?" said by a member of the guild, "Oh, that's Claude he just joined here yesterday, and he has done so many requests here, but that kid's kinda mysterious ya know? Nobody knows where he came from and always keeps distance to others" said Al with a questioned look on his face, "What's up with his left shoulder?" said by the member of the guild while pointing at Claude while walking towards the entrance door of the guild. "I don't know" Al said like he has a lot of questions.

In town, Claude is walking past some restaurants and some shops, the street is bustling with a bunch of crowds buying from the shops, then he heard someone on the side of the restaurant casting a spell *whoosh! doom!* then the one who was using those wind and earth elements ran from the side of that restaurant trying to escape the thugs who confronted her as Claude saw her running she was injured and can't run away fast then one of the thugs grabbed her foot causing her to trip in the street, "You can't run away from me!", The girl tried to kick the thug on his face but the thug used his hand to shield himself from the girl's kick, "Haha! There's no use kicking me! Just give me the all the gald that you have", "I told you! I don't have any money left on me!" as she struggles hoping to escape from the thug,"Then, give me everything you have including you baby", said by the thug with a pervy look on his face,"Ewww! get away from me you horse-faced jerk!", "What did you say!?", the thug got angry and when he was about to punch the girl somebody held his big hand and said, "Get away from the girl", "What!? Who the hell are you!?", "I said get away from the girl", said Claude with a glare that looks like he is about to kill the thug,"I don't who you are but don't you dare get in my way! Take this!" the thug punched on the ground, there was a tremble on the ground and rocks came out from the ground but Claude jumped from the ground and he swiftly ran to the thug and slashed him on the side and the thug got angry and when he was about to punch Claude, he was already on top of him slashing the thug on the chest and the thug fell down,"Grrr! Get him boys!", the thugs teammates ran towards him then he punched all of the thugs, defeating them all and then Claude took the girl away from the crowd and he carried the girl to his house to treat the girls injuries,"Who are you?", said by the girl as she was on Claude's bed, but he didn't reply to her,"umm.. hello?","It's Claude,", Claude said while preparing some coffee, "So your name's Claude huh, I'm Lynn", she said while Claude was handing over the coffee to her.

"So… you live alone Claude?"

"Yeah"

"What about your family? Where's your parent's?"

"Don't know"

"Huh?"

"……"

"You will only stay here until your injuries have healed" Claude said walking away from Lynn while holding his cup

"What!?"

"I just, don't want anybody to get involved" Claude said while whispering so that Lynn couldn't here him

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing"

Night came, Claude slept on the floor turning his back on Lynn. Lynn noticed there were some bandages on his left arm and she saw that there was something attached on his shoulder like a weight and there were some symbols on it."What's wrong with his left arm? There's so many bandages",she murmured to herself while trying to take a peek on Claude's left arm but she couldn't even stand up because of her injuries.