The Story of Stephanie Tyson

A/N: This story is fictional

Stephanie Louise Tyson was born in the small town of Reville, Kansas on June 11, 1954, to Ari and Bat-Sheva Tyson. Stephanie was afflicted with severe Intersex, a masculine face and body, though she was a female. Raising Stephanie and her twin-brother Raymond, who wasn't afflicted with Intersex, Ari, and Bat-Sheva kept their daughter from the community, only letting their son attend school. Ari would educate Stephanie at home. This would eventually lead to Stephanie to respect her father. She would follow through on all of the commands.  

In the summer of 1963, Bat-Sheva unable to take care of Stephanie, resorted and left Ari and took Raymond with her. Ari resorted and took Stephanie to Camp Misui for the summer. 

Stephanie didn't spend time with the other kids in the Camp, they all thought Stephanie was an outcast, so they started to bully her.  During the night of June 10, 1963, Stephenie fell victim to a cruel prank, when two older campers locked her in the empty cabin and throw a Tent light into the cabin witch broke and caught fire and Stephanie was burned alive. Though Stephanie's body was never found. The camp was closed as a result but reopened three weeks later. It was closed again when Ari, mad with grief, murdered Harry and Vivien, the campers he blamed for Stephanie's death. Ari was never suspected of the murders and all attempts to open the camp ended in failure. 

In the Summer of 1971, Kathy Webb, the older sister of one of Ari's first victims, tried to re-open the camp and hired several teenagers from the town to assist her. Enranged by Kathy's actions, Ari murdered her and most of her employees with only Franklin Pika surviving. Ultimately, Franklin stabbed Ari to death after a brief struggle. After killing Ari, Franklin collapsed from exhaustion and stress. 

According to Dr. Dayzin from the Hoskie Hospital, a Kansas-based Mental Institution, that Stephanie Tyson escaped her death in 1963, and she had severe Psychopathic thoughts. For this, she was later caught and placed in the Hoskie Hospital. She was one o the most violent patients, who would always hurt staff employees, which eventually resulted in her being put in a straitjacket. However, she escaped and used her male-like body to pretend to be a boy called Richie Holloway, where he forged documents and created a new identity as a male. Because of this, she is never found and later went to a summer camp called Camp Morgan. She tried to seduce a male camper but failed, as a result, she killed all the campers and burned the Camp down, feigning that it was an accident. Despite this, nobody suspected her true identity as Stephanie had binding her breasts and wore makeup and cutting her hair to help her look more male than her Intersex was. She makes a good impression on another Camp Nakai, who he later attends. 

After several weeks of being in Camp Nakai, other campers grow suspicious of Stephanie (now known as "Richie", the began to make fun of Richie even throwing the dead corpse of a Fox at him because Richie dressed like a teenager from the 1950s. An older camper named Rennie Boomer who first bullied Richie grew remorseful for what he did and became friendly with him. Richie was further Peter, the head bully of the Camp, warns Rennie and the other campers about Richie's tendency to be around when things go wrong. Richie overhears this and later kills Peter by stabbing him repeatedly in the privates and hid the evidence in his room in the cabin. 

Richie tried to seduce Rennie, who finally realizes Peter was telling the truth. He threatens to tell a Camp counselor to kick him out of the Camp. Riche, angry and hurt of being told off, ransacks the cabin and removes his clothing and makeup. Rennie finds a letter that relieved that  Richie is actually a 26-year-old woman called Stephanie Tyson. At the cabin, Richie/Stephanie,  who is hurt, kills the Camp counselor, he followed Rennie and while holding a knife to him. Rennie killed Richie/Stephanie by hitting her face, sending her into the lake, dead with blood rushing through the water, while Rennie was met by the police moments after. 

Camp Nakai was closed down and demolished after the murders. Rennie is now a Journalist and lives in Kentucky. 

A/N: So, what did you think of the story, I'm sorry if this is bad because this is the first time I have tried to write in a long time. I hope you liked it. :)