Chapter 2

I was just walking in town when a dark being popped in front of me I had no idea what to do as dark magic cane at me out of no where now I have to fight to stay alive.

"Who are you and what do you want" I yelled at the shadow there was silence all I saw was his creepy teeth in this dark figure he walked forward into a light it was a man I have never seen and a man I would want to never see again. It was a tall man pale his black hair all messy his eyes were empty and he crouched with his hands in his pockets. "I come .... for that" the man pointed at my zodiac key I hear their worth a lot of money. The man started to chuckle he threw a huge mass of magic at me I continued to dodge and dodge I got too scared to open my key. "In that case ... open gate of the lion ...... LEO"
Leo cane out of the magic circle "I'm here do you need my assistance master" Leo said looking straight at the enemy "I told you not to call me that" I said "my apologies" Leo said "Now Leo take care of him" I yelled pointing at the man. "Hehehe fun fun fun..." the man said as Leo dashed forward to the man "finally a zodiac battle" the man chuckled more as he held out a key of his own it was another zodiac.

" hmm open gate of the golden bull.... I beckon you to my side at once ..... Taurus!!"
Out cake a giant bull with a giant axe in his hand. "Now fight or else" the man demanded "yes master" Taurus said going towards Leo "Taurus loose and you will pay the price" the man shouted as Taurus strikes his axe hitting the ground as Leo dodged it "come on Leo" I yelled as I felt my whole body getting weak. "Hah already" the man said laughing
When a celestial wizard summons a spirit they get weak the spirits use the trainers magic so the more magic a celestial wizard has the more keys and the more power will come out of the celestial spirits. And right now I'm out of energy I saw as Leo returned to the celestial world and disappeared into the key "I'm sorry" he told me as I fell down. "No this can't happen I lost I didn't want this" I whispered to myself as I fell to the ground. I heard a crashing I opened my eyes to see the man defeat and a black crystal in his stomach "are you ok" I heard a girls voice I looked up she had light brown hair up to her waist she wore a skirt and a green shirt with a bag she was caring that's when I fainted.

I woke up under a tree and saw the girl she looked the same age as me "oh good your awake" she said coming over to me I got up and sat down on my knees. "What happened" I asked rubbing my right eye "you were attacked by a dark member of a dark guild that's when I saved your butt" she said to me "that magic you have what is it" I asked her looking at her "it's called obsidian magic" she said to me smiling like I was dumb for not knowing that. I know obsidian is a type of black crystal rock. "Oh yeah I have something for you" she said as she reached in her bag "here it belongs to you" she gave me a key it was Taurus key the golden bull ♉️ "but how" I asked looking at the key in amazement "the owner was a bad man and dead I saw you had only one key I'm pretty sure you will take good care of it" she said as she reached her handout to mind helping me up. "Anyways I'm Elizabeth what's your name" she asked "I'm Ethan a celestial wizard"

 "Anyways I'm Elizabeth what's your name" she asked "I'm Ethan a celestial wizard"