chapter 2

My name is merlin, I'm a sorcerer and the last Dragon Lord.

In the days of Camelot I was king Arthur's servant

In the days of Camelot I was king Arthur's servant. My Destiny was to protect him, no matter the cost.

Me and Arthur were best friends, Even though he could be a royal Pratt. However he didn't display this very much I knew he loved me, and I love him back.

After Arthur died, Gwen ruled as queen and king till the end. And with out a King and Queen the kingdom was taken over and like all kingdoms, Camelot had its great fall.

I headed out on my own. I had no one left. Gaius was old and didn't make it, and many of the knights were lost in the great war after Gwen died. That's when I was truly alone. I sat every day near the lake. I would sometimes would talk to him. Tell him about Gwen and stuff, and sometimes, in the wind I could hear him answer, or hear his laugh. I miss him.

Arthur, before he died , asked me to never change, to always be me. So that's what I do. The year is 2018. Because of my magic I can live a unnatural long life. I also think it has to do with the return of Arthur, after all he is my Destiny. I've seen the world change and shift. I've seen it rise and fall. I've seen it evolve.

Over time people became fascinated with the legends of King Arthur. The told storys and myths. But most of them weren't even close to the real story. But I let them think what they wanted. I couldn't go around telling people that I was the servant of the king. They would call me crazy.

I start every day like any other day. I wake up at 6:00 and eat breakfast. I put on my red shirt and blue neck tie. I go to work at the grocery store. I like to keep things simple. I have built a small home near the lake. It's big enough for two but I am the only one. I work from 7:00am till 4:30pm. After work I sit on the dock in the lake and observe the Fisher men. I would talk to Arthur but people would probably look at me weird.

I do however have a friend. His name is Morgan. He's a little bit older, and he's the one person that talks to me often. I talk to him and tell him about the adventures I've had and things I've done while he's fishing. He's the only person that knows who and what I am. He's the only person who believes me.

I stay mostly to my self because I can't get attached to someone because they will die way before I will. So I don't have a lot of friends or people that know.