Names for the baby!!

I woke up Matt."Matt get up!!" I kept hitting him with a pillow."Whaaat"he whines."Get up and make me food please? I'll give you a kiss."I pouted."Fine but it better turn out into a make out session."he says with a smirk."Why are you so horny in the morning?"I asked."I really don't know."he said while shaking his head.He gets up and goes into the kitchen as I follow him.He makes bacon, eggs, and toast.We eat and then we go and talk."I believe someone owes me a kiss?"Matt said."Yeah go and find that someone."I say with a smirk."Oh come on kiss me?"he pouts.I kiss him."Matt what do want to name the baby?"i ask."I was thinking a boy Mason Mitchell Matthew Espinosa and the girl Ariana Rose Espinosa."Matt said."Aww Matt I love those we are gonna use them!"I say excited.For the rest of the day we have a lazy day.When it was time for bed Matt is staying the night again I guess he wants live with me.I put on shorts and a tanktop and brush my teeth and went bed."I love you Emma I'm so happy we are having a child together."Matt says."Matt I love you to I can't explain my love for you and I'm also happy we are having a child together."I look into his eyes and it feels like I'm falling in love all over again we kiss and then go to bed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next morning I woke up I had to go to school still."Matt wake up we are going to be late!!"I yell.He gets up and says,"I really shouldn't mess with a pregnant woman."he puts he's hands up and I laugh."Just get ready."I say.Tomorrow Matt and I aren't going to school we have to go to the doctor to see if my baby is healthy.We get ready I just put on a hoddie and jeans I didnt feel like doing makeup I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my glasses."You look really beautiful you don't need makeup to cover up your pretty face."Matt says and I give him a kiss."Thanks babe."I say.We walk to school and I see Kenzie and run to her."Emma it's been forever!!"kenzie says."I know and I kinda got some news."I say."What is it?"she asks."Well I'm pregnant."I say.Her eyes go wide."Omg I'm going to support you cause you are my friend."she says."Thanks enough of me what about you and Cameron?"I say with a smirk."I like him a lot I mean at lot."she blushes."Aww is someone blushing?"I tease her."Emma babe we have to get to class."Matt says."Ok Kenzie you better text me."I say she nods and goes to her friends.We go to class and get through the day.I walk to my house with Matt."Matt I love you and thanks for being with me every minute of everyday but don't you wanna go hang out with your friends?"I ask."I really wanna be with you how about this I go and spend time with my moms I will be over tonight I promise."he says.I nod and we kiss.I walk to house and also spend time with my mom my dad is always at work.We spend some time together."So have you thought of any names for the baby?"my mom asks."Yeah we decided if it's a boy Mason Mitchell Matthew Espinosa and the girl Ariana Rose Espinosa."I say."I love those names!"my mom say excited."Thanks."I say and smile.We spend a little more time together until I hear the doorbell.I open the door and see Matt."Hey babe I missed you so much!"he says."Matt it's been 3 hours."i say."3 hours too long."he says. We eat dinner and then head up to my room we take a shower and get ready for bed."Goodnight Emma I love you."Matt says."Goodnight Matt love you too."I say and then I'm asleep.

**********************************

Sorry if it's short I have been busy with school!:/ Well anyways I promise I will get more in detail well love you and thanks for reading!! Love you!!♥♡♥♡ :)