Chapter 6 THE ARAN O'REILY

Gabriels POV # (first introduction, previous day)

The old ranch was huge and surrounded by corn fields it's driveway was long and I decided to have some fun and excelerated towards the house. Swerving into their drive I quickly slip a shirt on and stepped out of the audi. A schoolbag lay abandoned on the porch and I stared at it curiously as the front door opened and mr. Baker greeted me. I walked over to the audi and grabbed my bags after the greetings and mr.Baker brang them into the hall.

I was just about to step through the door when a blur of shiny pink leopard print launched itself at me and a high pitched voice started greeting me even though half the words were too quick to understand. I reeled back and a tiny woman is click clacking around the porch as she grips a little rat like dog and waves her pink claws in my face. I stared at her in shock, she looked like a miniature version of Regina George's mum in mean girls, only worse. She continued talking and hands me the repulsive little dog as she grips onto my arm and leads me into the hall. The house is huge but looks and smells homey not like the cold, overly clean, white apartment I was raised in.

The Bakers introduced themselves and questioned me on what I was studying and the family buisness. I enjoyed watching the tiny woman blabber about nothing important really and when the conversation was interrupted by loud yelling and roars from upstairs she snapped and her eyes changed, looking ready to pounce on her next victim. "Charlotte!" she stopped the shouting immediately and I chuckled as I heard their conversation. " Don't worry she's not always this bad" Mr. Baker reassured me quite nervously as Mrs. Baker continued shouting instructions to Charlotte. I laughed at his nervous state and realised that Charlotte was obviously the girl I've been sent to look after. The Bakers began to lead me further into the house and I started to follow, but I curiously looked up towards the balcony and my gaze was met with a pair of eyes, the colour of the sea and I stepped back shocked at the beautiful girl peering down at me suspiciously from the landing.

Dinner is soon served and the Bakers son Tyler is seated across from Mr.Baker while eyeing me suspiciously. Soon after a young girl called Alex sits beside me. Even though Charlotte wasn't here yet the family began eating and discussing their day. I was halfway through Mrs. Bakers delicious pot roast when the doors swung open and yet again Charlotte's appearance shocked me, I started coughing uncontrollably but regained composure as my eyes raked up and down her curvaceous body barely covered by a skin tight back velvet dress that pushed her breasts up and out of their hiding place. Her plump lips were a deep crimson and smirking as she sat across from me. I diverted my gaze to her mother and the atrocious dress she was wearing. I refused to make eye contact with Charlotte incase I lunged across the table and tried to make babies with her, Jesus her outfit was driving me crazy and I could feel myself getting tighter and tighter in the old crotch area and wriggled in my chair desperate that the little 8 year old wouldn't notice the pole protruding from my jeans, jeez you could pitch a tent with this thing.

Mrs Baker started to question Charlotte on her outfit and the whole table erupted into laughter when we found out that Charlotte was supposed to wear a matching dress to the hideous one her mother was wearing. I snorted into my dinner as Charlotte started to retaliate." Mom it looks like a gay festival exploded and then barfed all over it! " the room went silent and after a cringy conversation between herself and her mother she finally realised that I'm "gay",

dam! any chances of me getting with her are ruined she's never going to look at me in an 'attracted way' again knowing that I'm "gay"

I was hoping to just keep that info between myself and the Baker parents, it was the only way they were going to let me stay here alone with their daughter even though the babysitting job was like a living nightmare when my mother suggested it, staying here was definitely worth it for the food and now the attractive 'kid' I was babysitting.