CHAPTER TWO

Syd POV:

After school I walked I my car. As I was walking to my car I got a text from my friend Briget.

B: hey syd you should check twitter...

S: okay I'm on it.

As I check twitter I saw I ha tons and tons of tweets saying Aaron had cheated on me. By this point I was already in tears yes I loved Aaron but the distance has pulled us apart. I look at his twitter and sure enough so girl had tweeted about Aaron. But it was a picture of them kissing. I didn't even want to text Aaron to see if it was true bc I knew it was. I didn't even have to second guess it.

I was having a terrible day there was nothing left to do but to go home and crawl into bed.

After I got home I decided to call Matthew maybe somebody would care.

"Hello?" Said a strange voice.

"Is Matthew there?" I asked

"YES BUT HE DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU"she said as she hung up. Ugh it was Elisabeth, but why would Matt want to talk to me it just didn't make any sense.

MATTHEWS POV:

As I walked into the room I saw Elisabeth talking on my phone but then she quickly hung up. "who was that" I asked.

"Nobody! Now let's get back to what we were doing". She came over to me and kissed me but I pulled away. I picked up my phone and saw it was Sydney who had called. She never calls unless she really needs to talk to me.

"Why didn't you let me talk to her?" I asked Elisabeth.

"Because it's our time right now"

"Okay what's your problem with her you are never like this with anybody else but her!" I was mad I needed to know why Elisabeth was being like this. "You know what you should just leave we can talk later." I told her. She then stormed out of the house. I decided to go over to Sydney's because there must be something wrong she never calls me unless something is wrong. I'm worried about her. I walked to Sydney's and went up to her room. She was sleeping. But she had makeup all over her face and tear marks every where. So I woke her up because she obviously needs somebody right now.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! By the way my name is hailey. Feel free to leave suggestions and comments. I'll read them all. Let me know what you guys think.

Follow my Instagram @matthewsnuggets