14 and pregnant

It all started on February 3, 2018. I was at my house on a Thursday night, when the hottest boy in my school, Brandon texted me. He said "Hey, Can you tutor me tomorrow after school? Mrs.Johnson said I needed a little help with my math and to try to get a tutor?". "Sure" I said trying to act cool even tho inside I felt like I was gonna explode with excitement. Than he texted back ..... "Ok thanks, meet me at my house at 3:30pm tomorrow". "Np and ok" I responded, thinking I was cool using abbreviations. Then, I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.
The next morning, I woke up and got ready for school, I snuck into my mom's room and stole some of her makeup to try and look good for Brandon after school. Then, I put the makeup on and ate breakfast, with my face down so mom wouldn't see me. Then, after breakfast I grabbed my backpack, my shoes and my jacket on the way out.
After school, I was on my way to walk to Brandon's house to go tutor him, I was fixing my hair and touching up my makeup, that I put in my backpack along with my mini compact mirror that I also took out of mom's room. Then I put it back into my backpack when I was done.
Then, I finally got to his house and I ringed the doorbell. He opened the door and he had his shirt off. Then, he said "I'm sorry, I forgot but you can come in". Then I walked in, and his house smelled like cookies.
Then he brought me to his bedroom then he went to his closet and put on a shirt.
We sat on his bed and I took out my math book and he said "Oh shoot I forgot my notebook at school, I'm so dumb. Then I looked at him, and I said "no your not your the smartest boy in the world ".
Then he leaned in and kissed me and said "maybe we can work on this tomorrow and have some fun right now, what do you say?" Yes I answered then he leaned in and said you look beautiful.
I kissed him, and he started to take off my shirt and he started to kiss my neck. And I took off his shirt and I kissed him even more. Then he gave me a hickey and I took off my pants and he also took off his his pants.
Then he ate me out and I moaned really loud. Then I teased him by liking him and he took off his underwear and we both go under the cover. Then, I got on top of him and we did it. And he was about to cum and I told him to stop and take it out, and he didn't listen he said please this feels soo good. I kept trying to get off and he pulled me back. Then he cummed inside of me.
Then, I Laid there and cried and he told me that maybe I should leave he said his parents were going to be home soon. And I said. " what if I'm pregnant?" And he said " If your pregnant I don't want anything to do with you or that baby I don't need you to ruin my life.
Then, I grabbed my clothes and put them on and I grabbed my backpack and left. Then I walked out and I cried all I could do was cry. Then, I decided I was gonna go to rite aid and get a pregnancy test.
I walked in the store and went to the pregnancy test isle and in the section there was about a middle aged lady staring at me, So I hurried and just picked two just to be sure. And I went to the register and everyone was staring and the cashier said "aren't you a little young?" And I ignored her and I gave her my money and she gave me the bag and my receipt, "Have a nice day, Thank you for shopping at rite aid".
Then I got home and mom was sitting at the table and she said " Where were you?" The library studying, I said lying. And ran upstairs to the bathroom in my room. Then, I took it out of the bag and peed on it and I waited 10 to 15 mins like it said to do on the box. Then, I looked at both of them and one of them said pregnant and the other one didn't show yet.
While I was waiting for the other pregnancy test was hoping that the first one was wrong. Then, It was time to look and I did and it said pregnant. I dropped to the floor and cried and cried and cried.

Then I had to show my mom because she would find out sooner or later I'm no good at keeping secrets. So then a I told her and explained everything and I thought she'd be mad but she understood she was a bit disappointed but she was supportive. And I didn't know if I could do it alone without the father because he said he didn't want me and our baby to ruin his life and he never wants to see me again.

Then, Mom told me we were moving and I wasn't sad at all, I was relived because I needed a fresh start and I think I'd be better off homeschooled anyways.

Now, I have 1 beautiful baby girl and she is happy with just her mommy.