Honor Bound To A Waifu

《HONNOJI ACADEMY》
《SECOND YEAR CLASS K》

Teacher: "So, in 1933, the national socialist German workers party, A.K.A. the Nazis, came to power. Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor..."

In Class K, the teacher of the class with shaggy blue hair and non fitting glasses was writing on the chalk board while lecturing his students... almost all his students, as a familiar girl with Bowl cut brown hair was sleeping in class with and empty desk next to her. The empty desk had the name "Bujin" carved into it, the name was also outlined in red.

Teacher: "Soon after that the democracy of postwar Germany became fascist regime."

Bowl cut: "ZZZZZzzzzz."

*BANG!*

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the metal door causing the whole class to gasp. The door creaked a bit as the steel handle turned. Then another bang sounded, causing the handle to break. Finally the door was kicked open by a giant white boot with spikes on the bottom. The steel door slammed against the window and shattered, causing all the desks and kids to go flying.

Teacher: "Uh... we're in the middle of a lesson here."

Suddenly a giant tan man with slicked back blonde hair wearing a white uniform with 3 stars on it bursted into the room.

Giant: "I'M ON OFFICIAL BUSINESS!"

Then a multitude of students with Uniforms that had one star filled in making an orderly line. (They also all looked exactly the same) The teacher jumped back in fear and bowed towards the giant of a man.

Giant: "I'M THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE CHAIR, IRA GAMAGORI!"

Gamagori then paced back an forth as he yelled at the students

Gamagori: "Students of Class K, it has come to out attention there is someone among you who intends to bring harm to Honnōji Academy! Step forward and accept your punishment!"

Almost all the student looked calm, knowing that they have done nothing wrong... almost. One student with frizzy black hair looked like he was holding in the largest dumb in the world. He the stood up holding somthing in his hand as he had it raised. He threw the thing on the ground, causing a mass of smoke to consume the classroom and others. The frightened child then ran out the classroom with his bag clenched in his arms. Outside the window you could see Gamagori falling from the sky, laughing like a villain from a video game. The kid finished running down the steps and tried to open a red double door. When he did he was met with Gamagori's pissed face.