please work with me here im new) tomtord sin

Tord's prospective

I woke up, in tom's bed.
I hope nothing weird has happened when tom, and i were in bed.
I slowly removed the covers looking for jehovah, there was a body pillow in the middle.
I had sighed of relief,then i quickly rushed out of bed. I came down stairs and looked for the guys, as i sat down i took a glance at tom.
Tord:Tom?
Tom: what commie?
Tord: w-where is edd and matt?
Tom slowly leaned in towards me, i started to shiver as i remembered, it was one of the days that tom would be horny, and want to fuck the person left with him, i guessed that edd and matt left before tom caught them. I took a gaze at tom's hot pink eyes, as i had shivers down my spine.
Tom: they left, guess you and i are alone, huh commie?~
Tord: i-i....s-see...

Tom put his hairy arms around my waist, i looked up and him and gulped.

Tord: w-what are you doing?

Just then, i was on the couch lying on mu back pinned, my hoodie and jeans off, leaving my panties showing.

Tom: oh Tordy~
Tord: T-tom....

Just as i was about to say something, tom slipped my panties off, i gasped.

Tord: s-stop l-looking!
Tom: female???
Tord: imma male!
Tom: good~

I gulped. Tom put two fingers in my pussy. I whimpered in satisfaction.

Tom: does my kitten like that?
Tord: m-more!

I whined and moaned. What was i think? I actually liked this?! From jehovah?! I'd rather have matt do this to me! And edd, too! But, you know me, the horny little devil i am, enjoying this no matter who is doing it! Im so gross!

Tord: thrust into me!
Tom: are you sure?
Tord: yes! And dont forget to stuff me!
Tom: alrighty~

Tom quickly pulled his jeans and boxers down, i gulp, i have made a HUGE mistake, he had a massive cock.
I blushed a bit.
He then rammed his big 12 inch cock inside me, making me cum a bit, he thrust slow and a teasing pace.  

/ im tired but ill keep going, i might fall asleep though \