3

Jimin is walking through the hallway when someone bumped on him. "Shocks, what a nice timing" jimin thought to himself. Well its his bully.

Jimins Pov

"hi cutie, ready to have some fun?" he asked

uhm everyone his my bully his name isss......uhm.....uh....ah right I don't know his name."uhm,,whats your name?" I asked surprised to what I just did,bad mouth of mine.

"oh, the cutie here is asking my name,looks like his interested on me*smirk*" He then pinned me to the nearest wall then whispered;..........oh wait he didn't whispered, he bit my earlobe and it hurts."s-stop,please stop"I said shuttering but he did not bother to stop.

his hands qrippinq on my wrist that is painfully pinned on the wall and his lips is movinq on my jawline to my ...oh my qod!!!!...what is he doing?! raping me?he then back away and carried me on his shoulder...

"heeyyyyyyyyyyy! where are we qoinq!" i yelled trying to free my self. "Well baby we cant do it here" what?!... oh my his really doing something wrong to me...''Help! Help me please!" I have the urge to cry."No one can hear you baby, were in the basement of the school. "WHAT THE SCHOOL HAS ABASEMENT?!" i asked in my mind.....

continue? well later at next update..... byebye...