chapter.2

"KATIE WAKE UP" my mom yelled

"ALRIGHT!!"I yelled back today was the first day of high school I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower i got out ran to my room and got out a black crop top with high waisted baby blue jean shorts with black vans i put them on ran back to the bathroom curled my hair which is brown and at the bottom blonde with blonde high lights i put just mascara and lipgloss and brushed my teeth than got my backpack and ran down the stairs gave my mom a kiss and ran out the door.I was half way to school when i forgot i didnt eat breakfeast oh well i was so scared i was going to get bullied so i walk slow when everyone was in class i went to the office "Whats your name hun"the office lady said "katie" I said she told me my room a boy with brown hair and brown eyes and was a little bit taller walked in then looked at me  "Hi im teo whats your name"he said ugh man he was cute"Umm my name katie but call me kat i know u ur from earth t- he cut me off "Yeah earth to echo ya i know so heres my number we could hang out later?" teo said "Sure" i said "Let me show you to your class"he said we walk all around the whole school talking about each other and stuff than we got to the class.