#1

In this one Arthur knows about Merlin's magic and they're also together but secretly, at least they like to think its a secret (Honestly props the the knights of the round table for not losing there shit every time Merlin and Arthur are late to the meetings because of *cough* cough* nothing according to them in this A/U)

Merlin hated when Arthur had to go into meetings alone, they were enjoying a peaceful breakfast when Lancelot came in and announced there was a peace treaty meeting that Arthur need to attend to. As perusal Arthur ordered Merlin to come along but this time Lancelot stopped him "Unfortunately, my lord, Merlin will have to wait here per to request of Lord Drouse, no servant of any of the lord or knights may attend, trust me I wish Merlin could come as much as you probably do" and with that Lancelot exited the room. Merlin grumbled in disagreement, the young warlock walked behind the prince and hugged him tightly refusing to let go "oh come on don't be like that there's nothing I can do,  trust me i wish you could be there as well, i'm afraid i will lose all my sanity" Merlin chuckled at the last bit "ugh, do you have to go to these meetings" Merlin asked with a wine "Do you want our kingdom to have no allies" Arthur blushing when he realized what he had said "Our Kingdom? I could get used to that" Merlin teased, Arthur escaped Merlin's grasp and reached for a pillow off the bed and he chucked it at Merlin "Oi shut it", Merlin laughed at the other as he exited the room.

      The meeting had started hours ago and Merlin was getting bored. He put down his book and tore an empty page out of the back, he used his magic to turn it into a simple paper crane, he made many more using note book after note book. "Merlin, what in the good god's name is all this" Merlin jumped at his voice suddenly coming from the doorway, "sorry sir I got really bored, and watching them fold together with magic is very mesmerizing see," Merlin picked up a piece of paper from the ground and let his magic fold the paper bird. "Merlin, I've told you this, you don't have to call me sir" Arthur said as he walked over to Merlin, he sat down on the floor next to him and layed is on his shoulder, Arthur let out a long sigh "What's wrong, was the meeting that bad" Merlin asked as Arthur turned himself around so he could properly hug Merlin. Arthur didn't say anything he just buried his face into Merlin's neck "Arthur? Arthuurr" Arthur's breathing calmed and small snores escaped his mouth, Merlin looked down and the prince and gave him a soft smile. Using a little bit of magic Merlin lifted himself off the ground while still carrying Arthur. Merlin set Arthur down on the bed and tucked him in, he blew out all the candles before climbing in next to him falling asleep quickly.

 This didn't go as bad as i thought it would considering its 4 in the morning, but sorry for it being so short. :|